Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » January 2006 Feature Model: Lexi Lapetina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: January 2006 Feature Model: Lexi Lapetina
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you haven't already done so, proceed immediately to the link below and check out the Feature Model set for January of 2006. This time around the honor goes to none other than Lexi Lapetina, one of my own personal favorite gals in the foot biz. I'd been waiting patiently for several months now to see this set, and it did not disappoint. Lexi's decked out in her Jets jersey and flip flops and lookin' mighty fine! I'm a Jets fan myself and admit that they had a lousy season this year, but we all win bigtime with a feature set like this one!

Feature Model: Lexi Lapetina

My hat's off to Lexi for an awesome set that delivered the goods & showcased her killer legs & feet. Kudos!

[Bow Down]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always adored her and have been a happy customer of hers many times. Great site and great clips.
She gives the best webcam shows for your money. None of the small talk a lot of models try to do to take up time, Lexi gets right to business.

2 in particular I remember. I requested beforehand she wear dirty white sox and workout clothes. The way she very slowly took off each sock, then jammed her dirty soles in camera was exactly what I wanted.

There is also an ifriends feature where she can view the customer's webcam. I was naked and the fake bugeyes she gave and her typing "Wow you got a big cock" was so hot as I watched her. I know she was fibbing a bit , but hey, I really appreciated the sentiment [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dynamite looking Lexi is a winner in all footmen's book. Gorgeous lady with beautiful feet. Does it get any better than that?
Is that an old Gasteneau jersey?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
Is that an old Gasteneau jersey?

Nah, that's a John Abraham jersey. Good ol' #94. He changed his number to #56 last summer though because he always wanted to wear that number since his birthday is on May 6th (5/6). Mark Gastineau was #99.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not pass "go", I did not collect $200, I proceeded directly to Lexi's Feature Model page as instructed...WOW! I wish I had an erotic neighbor like her!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is a hottie with some kink [Evil Grin] . I love the kinky girls [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daaaaaayuum lexi lapetinas feature set is bangin', cj, i knew you would be lovin it, ive seen evidence of your penchant for lexi lapetina in other posts

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just lurv those toes [Smile]
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she may have the all time best feet i have ever seen. Its feet like that that made me have a foot-fetish [Smile]
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lexi Lapetina
Loyal Member
Member # 3249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexi Lapetina   Author's Homepage   Email Lexi Lapetina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW guys...I am so flattered thank u!!!

--------------------
xoxo, Lexi Lapetina

Visit my site:
www.EroticNeighbor.com

Visit my foot clip store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/626

Visit my DVD Store:
http://videos4sale.com/store/626

Posts: 66 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Thank YOU, Lexi!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links