Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do You Guys Like It? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do You Guys Like It?
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok....I have to say that I ab-SOLE-utely love it when my toes are sniffed and sucked!!! [Woot] I was just wondering if any of you guys do?

I was "experimenting" with my crazyscot the other night and I started sucking his toes and sniffing his feet. And let me tell ya. [Eek!] .... I was totally 100% turned on by this!! I like the smell of my own feet and his feet were very similar to my scent.
Would you guys let a woman do this....if they asked?

I love exploring this world and I'm soo glad that I can!!! [Wu]

[ January 28, 2006, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: jules ]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea baby if you let me suck ur toes i would let u suck mine
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jules:
Would you guys let a woman do this....if they asked?

Indeed I would, and I have on many occasions. Admittedly having my toes sucked by a gal does not really turn me on, but I believe that turnabout is fair play and thus I always allow gals to indulge their sexual desires to the fullest in exchange for granting me that very same privilege. Considering everything I do to their feet, they're welcome to mine if that's what floats their boat.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell no. i just cant.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah sorry, it's just not the same. I'm the one who does the sucking always. The only return favour you get is to step on my face [Mmm]
Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
humm if a woman wanted to suck my toes I'd let her,but I dont think I'd be able to take it cuzz I'm really ticklish.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, I mean.. Why not? If you wouldn't let, I think you're kind of strange...
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A guy sucks a girl's toes, that's a turn-on; a girl suck's a guys's toes, that's gross! What's the mentality of that?
If a girl wanted to do that to me, I'd like it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't. My love for female feet is so intense that male feet repulse me. The thought of my feet somehow smelling like my wifes makes me limp.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that is what floats her boat, fine, but I don't prefer a woman sucking my feet or toes... now, she can suck another vital needed area of mine [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My take is just like most of ya said....if it does something for your GF, wife, like turn them on, by licking or smelling your feet, then why wouldn't you let her???

Should us guys be the only ones to benefit from our fetish....even if our significant others shared the same one??? Its not like you're smelling your own feet....Fuck I'm with you all on that one.....the thought makes me ill.... but thats not the point.....the point is that you would be caring and in love with your Gf, wife, enough to indulge all of her "deep", "dark" fantasies as she allows you too!!

I never gave any thought to it until i was asked, and even then i was hesitant, tell you the truth it turned me off at the time...but after witnessing the enjoyment on her face, i realized that its another thing i can do to please the woman i love. And if it really and truly did for your wife im sure you all would too. And when my lady is happy i am happy [Smile]

She has a fetish for feet that is similar to mine....so how can a lady, with awesome feet, who wishes to explore her fetish with you and vice verse, be such a turn off to some of you..... [Confused]

Thats my take....

PS...Don't worry....there wont be any posts with my dumbass feet in it!!! You can take that to the fuckin bank!!!

Cheers

Board Regular now.... [Thumbs Up] LOL

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
PS...Don't worry....there wont be any posts with my dumbass feet in it!!! You can take that to the fuckin bank!!!

[Laugh] [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ab-SOLE-lutely as jules said, why the hell not? if a girl wanted to give it a whirl after all i do with their feet, the irony of me saying,' what?? that is just weird!' is simply hilarious!! this aside i completely understand why guys literally couldnt do it because it might make them physically sick or 'limp' these are legit physiological reasons, haha still ironic but legit.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ure so right guitardrew, its a wierd thing. I love lickin feet and sniffin feet etc, if my wife wanted to do the same to me it would be a total turn off yet i cant even explain why!
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant really explain why either. its funny how much i neglect my own feet too considering how i feel about womens feet. i dont know, its like i truly dont believe a man's feet should be play with. Luckilly my girl doesnt have a fetish for male feet so im safe. Im with Footman though, i have another body part that needs some oral attention!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links