Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Worship Palace news

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Worship Palace news
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I've been receiving so many e-mails and private messages from people lately with inquiries about the status of the Foot Worship Palace here in New York City, I may as well just post the info here rather than replying separately to everyone. To cut right to the chase, no, the Foot Worship Palace has not shut down its operations. What has happened is that the Palace has been in the process of once again relocating to a new space in NYC, and that is why things seemed to have slowed down there for a while. I'm happy to announce that the Foot Worship Palace will be celebrating the grand opening of its brand new location on the evening of Saturday, February 25th. Back in business, folks!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
super;0)

hope they have af new website then;)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nutnut1234
BANNED
Member # 6265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nutnut1234   Email nutnut1234       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ever concidered opening a foot fetish palace in the UK??

EXPAND your empire man!! [Wink]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool stuff, CJ. I have got to make a stop at that place the next time I am in NYC.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links