Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » have you ever sucked the toes of (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: have you ever sucked the toes of
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a celebrity ?

I havent :/

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm never even massaged a celebrity's feet! [Cry]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VOLKER
BANNED
Member # 6960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VOLKER   Email VOLKER       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only one of the girls from BETTER SEX 2 (a famous "lovers guide" type uk general realease video0
Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VOLKER:
only one of the girls from BETTER SEX 2 (a famous "lovers guide" type uk general realease video0

How did that come about?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand corrected. I did rub Cher's feet, once! We were at an airport together.
One minor detail--it was a dream!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derfjmeister
Elite Trooper
Member # 875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Derfjmeister   Author's Homepage   Email Derfjmeister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had fun with Nina Hartley's feet once..

--------------------
One of the first amateurs....
Since 1982

Posts: 276 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol...Doug...I had the same dream just last night...lol
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Was Cher in it? [Smile]

--------------------

Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex-girlfriend's brother went to the same school as Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame; does that count?
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I stand corrected. I did rub Cher's feet, once! We were at an airport together.
One minor detail--it was a dream!

Unfortunatly that's the only way most of us are ever going too get our hands on female Celeb's feet is'nt it? The amount of times my dreams have featured, Kylie asking me too suck her Toes & paint her nails, I have lost count of a long time ago.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, every night when I masterbate, Debbie Gibson is my long time fiance and she gives a hell of a toe job, not to mention her toes taste great too [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend is married to Tera Patrick...maybe I can manage that one somehow haha. Nah I'd never ever ask that. But if I had the chance to do a foot scene with her in a video...I'm not passing that up! [Smile]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
Yeah, every night when I masterbate, Debbie Gibson is my long time fiance and she gives a hell of a toe job, not to mention her toes taste great too [Wink]

She had a big hit single in 1988 did'nt she? I wish I could remember what it was called. Unfortunatly I have never seen a pic of Debbie Gibson's feet but as your quite a good judge Im prepared to take your word for it.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have worshipped Jilly Kellys feet at a strip club years ago and I massaged Vida Guerras feet briefly last year!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Debbie Gibson! But seriously, I have sucked the toes of Nina Hartley, Taylor St. Claire, Jacklyn Lick, Angel, Shayla LaVeaux, August, and Layla Jade.
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links