Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wrestling fans here who have AIM and Yahoo Messanger?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrestling fans here who have AIM and Yahoo Messanger?
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

Anyone here who likes WWE,TNA,WCW,ECW,etc. wrestling- do any of you have AIM or Yahoo? If so, can you post your screenname on here? I'd like to chat with anyone here who likes women in wrestling's feet

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepantyhosefeet
Board Regular
Member # 4137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepantyhosefeet   Email lovepantyhosefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey anflfan, I enjoy watching Wrestling whenever I can get in front of a TV, my screen name is imdahood for AIM

--------------------
I love feet

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rodeoman
Board Regular
Member # 2542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rodeoman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watch wwe as often as i can i have aol ues this as my screen name rodeomantr68x ive seen stacy kebler's feet in person and the are everbit as awsome as they are on tv maybe even more so
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea sure why not,I'll pm you my aim sn,I'm always up for meeting new people online wit simalar intrests,just don't start tryin to get me to tell you stories so you can beat off.I had that happen one time from being on yahoo group n shit grossed me out lol......
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Vine. Feel free to PM me. My AIM name is MarkBdk. Were any of you guys ECW fans too?
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRO I USE TO SEE THEIR SHOWS IN QUEENS ALL THE TIME WHEN THEY CAME THROUGH.i also saw it @ westchester county center and the band dope opened up for the show..i just copped the best of ecw dvd and my ecw...nevermind we"ll chat,im droppin my sn in your pm now
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yo, thats sweet, im into wrestling to, im actually an idependant wrestler...ive worked a couple of the tna guys and met a bunch of the big names
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm down with the wrestling ladies feet.

I find they have some of the best looking feet despite their job description.

I was STUNNED how beautiful Lita's were during that segment with Snitsky.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

hey peewee and adam x- whats your names on aim? I'd like to chat with ya!
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont have aim, i just post here at wu's
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

That's fresh peewee!! When I was growing up,I always wanted to train to be a pro wrestler,but when the time came,I onely grew to be 5'7ish,and @ the time(and still now) there really wasn't any successful smaller wrestlers aside from spike,rey,etc that were in the big leagues here in the states,so I ended up pursuing other ventures into my life.....that's pretty cool you worked a couple tna guys,I feel they(tna)is the direction that wrestling is gonna go into....good luck with it!!
footman515
Board Regular
Member # 11308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman515   Email footman515   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got yahoo, my username is footman_50501.. sucks that RAW aint going to be on till thursday!! Damn dog show!! Foley is god [Big Grin]
Posts: 24 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

thanx dude...ya im a small guy to, but im a highflyer so i guess thats why i kept with it...and i totally agree, i feel wrestling is heading in the tna/ring of honor direction in the next few years...i hope to be a part of the revolution
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Hey, just thought I'd bump this post back up with WWE bringing back "ECW", even though I think its dissapointing so far. They really need to get Francine on TV and see her go barefoot weekly again!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links