Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nancy humiliates Anna with her feet - old true story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nancy humiliates Anna with her feet - old true story
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy versus Young Anna! This is an old story.............
I\'ve written about her many times here, and now my sexy friend\'s wife Nancy had another pre-arranged cat fight. Nancy is in her mid 40\'s, but she looks 30, and at 5\'8 135 pounds she is toned and strong. She has shoulder length blonde hair, long sexy legs and gorgeous size 8 feet. A young woman, Anna at her gym responded to her ad on the bulletin board there. Anna is 20 years old, half Nancy\'s age, 5\'7 120 pounds with long blonde hair, green eyes, and nice legs and size 7 feet. The women agreed to fight barefoot and in shorts and t-shirts on gym mats in Nancy\'s basement. Anna brought her boyfriend, and I came with two other guys and of course Nancy\'s husband was there. Everything goes, and absolutely no interference from anyone there were the rules. The women circled each other, Anna grabbed Nancy\'s short hair, and Nancy slapped her in the face in return. Anna through Nancy to the mat, and kicked her in the chest with her cute red toed foot. Nancy rolled away, jumped up to her feet, and circled Anna. Nancy landed a left bare foot to Anna\'s right thigh, and doubled it hitting her in the knee too. Anna slapped Nancy grazing her left arm mostly. Nancy grabbed Anna\'s long blonde hair and tugged it, Anna kicked her in her left ankle with her right bare foot. Nancy launched a deadly knee into Anna\'s stomache that hurt her. Nancy then stepped back and kicked her in the chest with a straight right bare foot. Anna stumbled, hurt, lost her balance and fell to her knees. Nancy saw the oppening and fired a left side kick right into Anna\'s face! The pale thin blonde foot devestated the poor young girl\'s face, and her eyes watered. Nancy got her again with another kick in the face with her hot pink polished toes. Anna tried to get up, but Nancy fired a right side kick that exploded on the side of the cute girl\'s face, knocking her on her side flush on the mat. Nancy jumped on her like a cat, forced her arms over her head and rubbed her firm 36c chest into the girl\'s face! Anna kicked her legs and bucked, but couldn\'t move Nancy. Nancy smothered her face in her chest, rubbing and grinding it in. Nancy then scooted up and sat on the poor girls neck, her face squeezed between her firm thighs, really making Anna\'s face turn red and sweat. Nancy bounced up and down hard, really weakening her. Anna looked ready to pass out. Nancy wanted to humiliate her further, teach the young girl a lesson she wouldn\'t forget! Nancy scooted back, extended her sexy legs, and grabbed the sides of Anna\'s face with her sweaty smelly bare feet. She pinched her face with them. Nancy grabbed her arms, and placed her right bare foot straight flush into the poor young beaten and devestated woman\'s face. Anna couldn\'t breathe, the foot rubbed in her face and was smothering her. Nancy\'s pink toed foot worked over her poor face. Anna tried to scream and turn away, but Nancy\'s bare foot was relentless, she forced her to really smell it out of a bruised nose. Anna yelled that she gave, she gave, stop, stop it! Nancy wouldn\'t, and placed her other bare foot in her face too! Anna choked and gagged, the cheesey smell of those feet were killing her! Nancy just pressed her sweaty soles into her nose and mouth, she smiled and continued to have her fun. She taunted the young woman with smell my feet bitch, you like my feet, smell good? Anna had to smell them, as we watched her sniff, cry, and choke under the sexy humiliation. Those sexy size 8\'s DE-FEETED another poor victim!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links