Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What's your dream? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your dream?
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What would be your dream pics or clips? What do you like to see the most?

xoxo

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footjobs
worship

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a girl sitting and reading something while dangling her sandals like crazy and playiing with her shoes. all the usuals too, haha. anything with Layla's feet in it.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pretty girl under a brute in the missionary position, knees pulled up pointing her gorgeous feet and toes submissively!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot Domination!!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love see pics of girls with tanned feet and the bottoms are just a little lighter on the bottom. As for clips, I love to see girls giving footjobs and a guy cumming all over their feet.

By the way Layla, you have some beautiful feet and I love that color on your toes. What's it called?

Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
footjobs
worship

Mike and I are definitely operating on the same wavelength. Ditto for me on those.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some good toesucking !!
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with CJ too. I do think though I would prefer clips over pic though to see the action.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
footjobs
worship

Mike and I are definitely operating on the same wavelength. Ditto for me on those.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

the people have spoken Layla

you know what to do [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, worship and footjobs. But I MUST add, self worship, I cant even handle myself when I see a hottie sucking her own toes, ahh its too much already!!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Ding Ding* <---Bondo chiming in

I like in your recent Valentine's Day shoot how you tickled your foot with the rose petal. I'd like to see you try that with a feather too. Very nice...

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE pictures of a good Footjob, especially with the girl having a nice pedicure and her feet oily. When I get a FJ I sit on the floor next to the bed on a pillow with my legs under the bed and my wife sits above me, crosses on eleg over the other and dangles her foot above me until she pours baby oil on me and rests her foot there. Then, she wiggles her toes on me until....you know. I LOVE pics like that. Michelle from the now sadly closed ******** made some like that and was just amazing. Mona...someone...please do some more of those!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worship time and time again. Girls sucking each others toes is just on another level of hot.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs are a must in clips with a cumshot.In pics I like to see fullbody shots of pointing and arching their feet.I do enjoy close ups of just feet arching and pointing ,but I like to see the series of pics that would include a body shot.
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links