Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Womans Point Of View

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Womans Point Of View
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very interested in finding out from the women on this forum what there foot fetish is like? Basically, what turns them on about feet and what they like? Anything of that nature.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you FootLover84. It fascinates me to hear a woman's perspective on the subject whether she has a fetish herself, or whether she just has positive stories and experiences with someone who has a fetish.

I know a woman who has a foot fetish. She enjoys both men's and women's feet, visually and physically, giving and receiving.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a foot fetish. Feet are about the one thing that I don't think is sexy about a guy. I am glad most of you don't want us ladies to reciprocate [Smile]

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links