Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Don't Like Footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Like Footjobs
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read over and over again about guys getting footjobs, and to me I can't get stimulated or turned on by this. My wife has given me 1 footjob and I could not get into it. I much prefer to be sucking her toes while she gives me a handjob or blowjob; or suck her toes during sex. Hey, to each his own so if you like it, go for it!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can go either way, just as long as her feet are in worshipping distance of my tongue/nose, or as long as her feet are on my cobra [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stash. If you didn't like it then, all due respect to your wife, it wasn't done properly. I have been lucky to have had many Footjobs from different women and not all were good at it, so I understand what you are saying. Give her another chance and see how it goes. With time and practice she might be really good at it!!! Good Luck!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's whatever your into and gets you off. Everybody likes different things and that's a good thing. Practice does make perfect.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMHO, FJs are about good technique delivery and visuals for me. I truly enjoy the feeling and seeing polish toes/feet work me over. Stash, it is ok that you don't get it because in the foot fetish community we have different threshold levels and likes and there is something here for all types of foot fans . [Big Grin]

[ February 20, 2006, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NotQuiteRight
Loyal Member
Member # 9668

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NotQuiteRight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife DEFINATELY didn't do it right.
You should post pics so we can give her pointers. [Wink]

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stash and I are always 100% on the same page when it comes to the simultaneous toesuck/blowjob thing, but he and I are pretty much diametrically opposed when it comes to footjobs because I practically live for 'em. Earlier today I received one of the best footjobs I've ever had, so here it is about 12 hours later and I'm still completely keyed up from it. Definitely one for the books!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
... but he and I are pretty much diametrically opposed when it comes to footjobs because I practically live for 'em. Earlier today I received one of the best footjobs I've ever had, so here it is about 12 hours later and I'm still completely keyed up from it. Definitely one for the books!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

I hear ya, CJ. I got something lined up later myself [Evil Grin] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I dunno what life would be like if I personally didn't like footjobs...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic came up some time ago. I personally enjoy footjobs, and I was totally shocked to hear that some foot guys simply don't prefer them. It doesn't matter if it was done right or wrong. If you don't like FJs, ya just don't like FJs.

To me, FJs and BJs are like pizza...even bad pizza is good pizza. Some people don't like pizza at all.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Some people don't like pizza at all.

Blasphemy!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CJ! I TOLD YOU MAN! HOOK ME UP W/ One of your friends! EVen if it is just for one night! lol
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stash. Here is what you have her do. Start by having her give herself a pedicure in front of you while you guys sit around one evening. Maybe she'll have you rub her feet with some lotion and look at her possibly painted toes. (Try red or a hot pink.) Then, have her take you to the bedroom and make you sit on the floor next to the bed on some pillows and your legs under the bed. (Back propped up so you are comfortable.)

Have her cross her legs and dangle her foot over you. Maybe she could wear a sexy pair of shoes. Have her tell you what she is going to do to you while she teases you with her feet. Slowly, she can take her shoes off and then sit with her bare feet above you, slowly flexing and showing you her feet, toes and soles. She can then drip some baby oil onto you or onto het feet. As you watch her, she will maybe keep teasing you until she finally places one foot on your member and holds it still. Feel the warmth of her bare foot and toes, trembling on you, waiting to make you explode. Then slowly, she can start squeezing her toes on you, wiggling on you and adding a bit of up and down with her foot. Faster and faster until you blow!

Trust me....give it a shot. Some women just need the practice, like anything else. After 15 years, my Debbie gives the most AMAZING footjobs just like the one I suggested. Maybe try a couple of footjob videos to let her get a look at it some more. Best of luck. Hope this helps!

IFly

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all have our different variartions of this very large fetish.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links