Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hands as an indicator of feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hands as an indicator of feet?
Aphel
Member # 7799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aphel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi y'all. Long time lurker; first time poster. When you see a woman with nice hands do you think there's a correlation to nice feet? I know I always imagine it, but I don't actually know if there's a relationship. My girlfriend has beautiful hands (very mature and shapely) but her feet, though great , aren't quite the same. They're more "cute" than they are womanly. I know when I see a girl with a nice (not overly trashy) French manicure, I like to imagine her feet being just as nice. Just wondering, these things run through my head all day.

Also, not to run the entire gamut of foot fetish topics, but I've found a simple segue to test the waters of a potential "foot find" as far as women go. It's easy enough to comment on her hands while sliding in: "Oh, you have nice hands...I like when a woman takes care of her hands and feet." This way, the "creepiness" of the foot fetish (that we've all unfortunately experienced) is lessened by the commonness of a guy who happens to like a woman's hands. It has worked for me: Where as I've never been able to say simply that I have a foot fetish, I've been able to casually mention to several women that "I like when a woman takes care of her hands and feet."

And finally, I don't recall there being any talk of Reese Witherspoon's (sp?) feet in Walk The Line. Surely someone else noticed how prominently they were featured. O.k. everyone, thanks for providing a great venue.

-Aphel

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Aphel

In my experience, if a woman takes care of her hands (polish, files, manicure) you have a 80/20 chance of her having nice feet.

Also skin quality is important too, you can surely bet that if a woman doesn't have a daily skin care routine (and it shows), her feet will have suffered some neglect.

All this passes through my mind whilst walking down the street after seeing an attractive lady, first (if she has flip flops or open toed shoes on) her feet is the first point of visual contact.

After that (in Winter or if she has sneakers on etc) I take a look at her hands, skin quality and overall grooming and make myself a mental representation of her feet!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes you can even find women with very beautiful natural hands, lovely shape, long elegant fingers and nice nailbeds (all natural, without having been manicured) and then their feet are the total opposite, with a completely different shape and short stubby toes & nails.
It`s quite seldom but I´ve noticed it a few times.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often find that if I like her hands I also like her feet. I have noticed that hands are a good indicator of a girl's feet. Not 100% but I'd guess 75 - 80% in my case.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya Aphel, welcome to the land of posting. hehe As for the topic of hand quality being an indicative of feet quality, we had a thread out here way back in early '05 that dealt with that very subject, so you might be interested in checking out the responses to that one too. Here's the link:

Linky!

For what it's worth, I agree with the general consensus that the others have given thus far in that one can often tell if a girl has nice feet from the manner in which she cares for her hands. I don't have any statistical data as to the percentages, but in my experience it does seem to work more than half the time. Having said that though, I still feel that it's something of a gamble though because as Mr. Gump so eloquently put it, you never know what you're gonna get.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey aphel! Well I'm not gonna say everytime a woman has nice hands her feet are the same.a lot of women who go to lets say a nail salon,will onely take care of their nails,wile leaving their feet alone for instance.I also have a friend who has extremly soft hands,and is alays getting her nails done,yet her feet are kinda gross.a few things I am certain of is usually I can tell by a womens hands about her feet is what size her feet are probably around(due to hand size)and what shading her soles might have from the palms(more pinkish,redish,natural,or slightly yellow/orange tinge)also the thickness of a womens palms(if that makes sence)can tell me the meatyness of her soles,toes.also the shape of the womens nails can tell me or give me an idea of the shape of the womens toenails...give it a try
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
I often find that if I like her hands I also like her feet. I have noticed that hands are a good indicator of a girl's feet. Not 100% but I'd guess 75 - 80% in my case.

Regarding upkeep, that is a 50/50 chance, as some women neglect their feet for valid reasons.

But in terms of telling if you would like her toes, then definitely look at her fingers.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like jedi said thats a 50/50 chance. its just like seeing an ugly girl and you think she has ugly feet right? well i've seen gorgeous girls with hideous feet as well as un attractive girls with beautiful feet. in this case the hands arent always a good answer. i've even seen women with ugly hands and nice feet. they say there hands get messed up from work but they take care of there feet. and women with lovely hands and ugly feet. say everyone sees there hands so they keep them nice, but no one sees there feet so they dont care how they look. it just sucks that if there feet are covered we dont know what they look like.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting perspective.
I like it when a girl has nail polish on her fingers, and I'll often compliment her on it. Sometimes, the conversation turns to her feet. I might as her if her toenails are also polished. It usually doesn't lead to her showing me them, but it might! Of course, she might be wearing sandals, anyway!
But to make a short answer, I would agree that a lady who pays attention to her hands probably also pays attention to her feet.

[ February 22, 2006, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: dougiezerts ]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tend to think that for the most part, not all the time, but I have seen on lots of occassions that there is a similarity between a girls hands and their feet.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I like it when a girl has nail polish on her fingers, and I'll often compliment her on it. Sometimes, the conversation turns to her feet.

No doubt, polished fingernails make for an excellent springboard to comfortably and appropriately steer a conversation toward a gal's feet without any fear of feeling awkward or coming across as weird in any way. For footguys who never really know how to break the ice or broach the subject to a gal whose feet they're interested in, I'd very much recommend using that approach at an opportune time.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say that in my opinion those women who took care of there feet tended to have sexy feet as well. Although sometimes a bit let down by the length of there toes or nails or the shape of there feet or toes I would say that in most cases they were sexy. I get the chance to be out in the public often and am always looking for sexy feet. My wife has incredible sexy fingernails and even sexier toes. Very well pedicured and very soft soles.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In most cases it's true, women who take care of their hands usually take care of their feet.
I remember a time , when a girl had a pretty ugly hands shape, and bitten nails. Amazingly, she had very well-cared and nice feet...

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprtan
Board Regular
Member # 3903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprtan   Email sprtan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an interesting topic. I too have found myself looking at women's hands in anticipation of whether or not they have nice feet. Specifically, I focus on the "heel" of the hand and palms to get a sense of whether she may have nice arches or not. It is not 100%, but I have been surprised how often I have been able to see a correlation. I also will look at hand shape and fingers...thin and narrow typically holds true with feet as does "meatyness" of hands with fleshyness of soles and roundness/fullness of heels and instep.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hummm... i do wonder myself if there is a connection between hands and feet. sadly, there seems not to be for me. However, if a pair of hands are well kept and the rest of the body appears well kept, then the feet tend to be well kept and appealing too. however, to me it's less than 50% of the time... or is it because i'm not keep track?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links