Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » On the subject of foot parties...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: On the subject of foot parties...
Jade Blade
Board Regular
Member # 13035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jade Blade   Author's Homepage   Email Jade Blade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all the varieties of foot boys that come to see me, I’ve noticed that there are several “types” – I welcome them all. I have also noticed, however, that those of you whose experience has primarily taken place at foot parties and other public venues, are not accustomed to foot sessions being conducted in the manner that I practice.

I realize that many of the women that are hired to work at events such as foot parties are either Dominatrix’s or just pretty pairs of feet- both of which have their own merits- but neither of which accurately embodies what I do.

One of the things that a Domme does is issue orders; she may enforce them through various physical techniques, or perhaps through denial if she so chooses. An inexperienced but pretty pair of feet will just stick her toes out in front of you and let you eat how and when you want to. Both may or may not allow ejaculation.

When you come to see me, I will indeed be issuing command/giving instruction, but I will not enforce my wishes by threat of pain and the like- that’s out of my realm. That’s also why there is such a high discrepancy between the tribute for a session of domination, and the tribute involved in a session that centers strictly and only around worship. If you can’t follow my instruction, you’ll simply be asked to leave- with no refund! (I’m sure you wouldn’t ask a Domme or a pretty pair of toes at a foot party for one if you misbehaved.) I also will not allow a free-for-all on my pretty little toes as some less experienced in the art of worship command would do; you aren’t the only one that has to get something out of the foot session, you know!

Not to worry, however- you will have your fetish fed, and fed well. You will eat until you’re full, and in my experience I see that many of you seem to be starving! If you’re still not clear on what I practice, feel free to stop by my site http://www.jadesblade.com and view my completely free foot worship movie. And in this case, what you see is indeed what you’ll get.

Jade Blade

Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suggestion on foot parties I live in Kentucy and I have been to a foot party 1 in Vegas and one in NY but I think that you guys shoud put on foot parties in every state.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jade Blade
Board Regular
Member # 13035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jade Blade   Author's Homepage   Email Jade Blade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd imagine there are such things in every state, but I don't know. As I've stated, I don't work those parties even though that's where I got started in foot fetishism.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links