Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Model Needs PIc ADVICE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Model Needs PIc ADVICE
Eve_Adams
Board Regular
Member # 8652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve_Adams   Author's Homepage   Email Eve_Adams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi EVERYONE!

it's Eve Adams here [Smile] I need some advice from all you EXPERTS out there hehe

I have a pic store that's only been open a little over a month but I have even sold ONE zip file... I'm wondering if
- The file sizes are too big?
-or they are unreasonably priced? ( I looked at other stores and it seems to be right- considering the very min. price your allowed to enter is 5.99.... my pics are more hi res and better quality than thers too)
- are there not enough or too many pics?
_ are they themes too varied in each set - i have a bit of everything.

anyway this isn't a gripe or anything ...I just want want to bring you all what you're looking for so I thought I'd ask [Smile]

well thanks and hope to see you soon at www.longfootgoddess.com !!

here's the link for the pix :

http://pixxx4sale.com/store/1961

--------------------
" I understand the feelings you have for feet...I know the power of my long and lovely size 12's....Let me make your Dreams come True"

http://longfootgoddess.com
 -

Posts: 24 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they're nice pics, but personally, I like unpainted nails...

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexis
Board Regular
Member # 2447

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Alexis   Author's Homepage   Email Alexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the feet. Seems like a swell idea, never dabbled with pic/vid stores yet -- good luck to you!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Alexis & Halbig @ Footalicious.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's because alot who DO buy pictures, want them to be custom, just for them? I've had luck doing custom pictures.. poses, outfits, locations JUST for them. [Smile]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have fantastic feet and quality i can tell, i have no clue why you wouldny be selling these? im the same way as in i havent dabbled in this, i like to go to websites and occasionally will but VIDCLIPS from stores like these, rather than just pics. for one thing, there are lots of sites where you can find archives and archives of great pics for just 17 dollars a month. i dont know im stumped, try the idea tina marie has with the totally customized pics. you are hot with lovely feet by the way [Wink]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with this.

Orange wigs are seldom seen sadly. You look quite pretty in it and have amazing feet.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vito15473
Board Regular
Member # 9400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vito15473         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT SALES PITCH.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just opened our image store as well and I already figured beforehand that pay-per-view for pics wasn't going to do as well as vid clips or for a monthly membership to a website.

What will probably sell best is to have a large number of pics in a set with a variety of content set at relatively low price. As far as clips go footjobs with spooge seem to be the biggest sellers as opposed to straight up foot modeling.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're gorgeous and have gorgeous feet but maybe people are looking for more hardcore stuff? That would be my guess.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
You're gorgeous and have gorgeous feet but maybe people are looking for more hardcore stuff? That would be my guess.

exactly

people pay for soemthing that they don't see every day

if you want to profit you gotta go a little more adult oriented

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eve, you have some sexy soles [Jerkoff]

Love those sweaty soles vid caps.
I can actually see the sweat glimmer on your soles.

Hot!

Try some foot worship/licking also.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links