Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thank GAWD For Foot Fetishes!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank GAWD For Foot Fetishes!!
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys...!!

It's been awhile since I've posted, and this is kinda in response to the post "how hard is it to.." But not really... [Confused] !!!

Anyways,
I would just like to say that I truly LOVE the world of foot fetishes. I would prefer a guy to worship my toes and soles rather my T & A anyday!!!
Not because mine aren't nice(they are!! [Blush] ), but because they are very over rated. T & A are "everyones" thing.

Feet are very different in which there are many ways to utilize them. Toes, heels, soles, arches, bare, socked, nyloned, sniffed, sucked, trampled ... and the listed goes on. T & A are just T & A .
Same ol' boring stuff all guys are into... [Roll Eyes]
Since I've become a member of this GREAT site [Wu] I've heard how difficult it can be for some guys to explain their fetish for fear of rejection or embarrassment. I think that that is just terrible. [Mad] It's too bad that there are people out there that are still close-minded to things that make another person happy or feel good.
Of course, this is just my opinion. I would like to know if anyone agrees or disagrees???

That being said, I would just like to say to all you guys out there to never, ever be afraid to tell someone how you feel. You never know who shares your same fetishes !!! [Wink]
I never knew until my guy told me his....!!! [Big Grin]

Thanks for listening!! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with you. All guys like t & a, but not all guys like feet. That's a rare quality and a great quality. I know this site has helped me come out about my foot fetish and I'm very grateful.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jules:
I would just like to say to all you guys out there to never, ever be afraid to tell someone how you feel.

Amen!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exokikwear
Board Regular
Member # 13283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exokikwear         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not afraid to tell anyone i like feet. i tell anyone and everyone that asks what i like. you only live once...
Posts: 8 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you're awesome Jules.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumplin
Loyal Member
Member # 2741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumplin   Email crumplin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not because mine aren't nice(they are!! ),

Ooooh Maaatron. [Wink]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links