Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New girlfriend (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New girlfriend
MrBob
Board Regular
Member # 5158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBob   Email MrBob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a fairly new girlfriend and we've had sex maybe 4 or 5 times. Its good, but I would like to do some foot stuff if you know what I mean, but I don't want to freak her out. I already told her that legs and feet get me hot. She said she likes to have her feet massaged and I even kissed one of her feet once and she like sighed. Should I pursue it more or give it more time. She already had asked me a couple times if there is anything she can do because sometimes it takes me awile to finish. Any ideas?
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
embrace it
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it. If she said she likes her feet massaged. That would been my first and last clue to have fun with her. Just be honest with her. If she likes foot massages she may be open to do more with her feet. Plus she asked you if she can do anything. Be a man go for it.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you have the perfect opporotunity my friend.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there, MrBob. Sounds to me like you played it smart by telling her up front and early that women's feet really get you going, and apparently she's perfectly cool with it because things have progressed nicely for you with her since then. I'd say that you should indeed pursue your passions with her. Pace yourself if you feel that it's too much too soon for her to take in, but by all means do continue to indulge yourself in her feet by making them an active part of your intimacy.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say all signs are positive. She's open to having her feet touched and massaged so that's already half the battle. She seemed open to you kissing her foot. I would say try kissing her foot/feet again and then add some tongue to it. If she sighs and/or moans again, then don't stop! Lick her feet some more and get on with sucking on her toes! With any luck, both of you will be very turned on by that point!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrbob,from what you've stated,it sounds like you got a winner,so go ahead
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the general public here. Metaphorically, if you we're in the World Poker Tour, my advise would be to "go all in". Sounds like you have a winning hand.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steady as she goes....

You are setting a great example of how things can be done, for people out there are who are asking "the how do i tell...." questions!! Just by telling her you thought her feet were hot you have opened the door, and the fact that she was receptive, and asks you what more she could do to help you "finish" is awesome. Sounds like the invitation has been sent my friend.... [Thumbs Up]

Cheers

Just have fun with it, and don't forget to ask her what she likes....cuz you never know!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Hey there, MrBob. Sounds to me like you played it smart by telling her up front and early that women's feet really get you going, and apparently she's perfectly cool with it because things have progressed nicely for you with her since then. I'd say that you should indeed pursue your passions with her. Pace yourself if you feel that it's too much too soon for her to take in, but by all means do continue to indulge yourself in her feet by making them an active part of your intimacy.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

I hesitated quoting someone again, but I couldn't agree with Calico more on this one.

Nicely put.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck. The sigh could be a good sign.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deadwood
Board Regular
Member # 12089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deadwood   Email Deadwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go fot it. There is no greater feeling then finding out that the woman you love has a foot fetish too.

When I fisrt met my wife, I was a bit shy, but once things got rolling, she found out that she really, really likes he toes sucked and giving footjobs.

--------------------
Deadwood

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck
Loyal Member
Member # 13026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck   Email d-wreck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay im really new to this site but im sure this question has been asked before, i love reading post from years back... i love reading old posts.. no bullcrap.....motley f'n crue!!!!!!!!

--------------------
just wait till u see Meghann's toes!!! real soon!!

Posts: 69 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrdisco
Loyal Member
Member # 8899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrdisco         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never ONCE met a girl that had the smallest problem with my foot fetish. Every single girl I've ever dated has thought it was hot, and indulged me as often as I wanted. I would just be perfectly blunt about it - she'll probably find it very hot!

--------------------
"I'd like to dedicate this set to Caroline and Peter, who should've been here but Caroline's not here because she's dead."

Posts: 85 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrBob
Board Regular
Member # 5158

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrBob   Email MrBob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, yesterday after we had sex, I kissed and licked a couple of her toes for the first time. It was the first time I ever did that and it did'nt do alot for me since I had just climaxed. But now thinking about it, it kind of gets me hot. Oh and when I did it, she said "oh that feels good". I asked her if any guys have liked her feet before and she said no. I don't want to rush it and scare her off, but she says shes willing to do just about anything...
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links