Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Any other Family Guy fans here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any other Family Guy fans here?
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They just made a direct reference to Quagmire's foot fetish. Peter just brought the foot of the Statue Of Liberty to Quagmire's wedding and said "We all know you have a foot fetish, and know you might like this." I was curious if anyone else here was watchin.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol nice...will keep my eyes open for that scene when it comes on here on the West Coast in an hour.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!..."

That's one of the funniest TV shows around! I didn't know Quagmire had a foot fetish. I've missed A LOT of episodes. [Cry]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shomeyoT0ES:
I've missed A LOT of episodes.

You'd be amazed at just how quickly you can catch up if you know somebody who not only has all the episodes in their possession but who also happens to have sexy feet as well! I was completely oblivious to that show until late in 2005 when a footgal friend of mine who's huge fan of that show found out that I hadn't seen it before. To make a long story short, she made it worth my while to spend a lot of time with her and the episodes, and now it's only a few months later and I'm familiar with every episode that has aired thus far. A little motivation goes a long way!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha are you really familiar with the Family Guy episodes Calico Jack or are you more familiar with your footgal friend of yours??? Nice one there CJ...always looking for those foot booties huh...i guess that's why you're the pirate on these boards!!! I wish I had opportunities like that!

Yes Squid I did catch that episode last night...I'm a huge Family Guy fan ever since the debut of the show! Most of us fans already knew Quagmire had a foot fetish but this was very directly put out there...that was great!

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffer
Board Regular
Member # 628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffer   Email sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giggdy Giggdy Goo !!!!!
Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are even entire Family Guy episodes on Youtube.com

Been a Family Guy fan since episode one. Bought them all on DVD because over here in Germany they are dubbed on TV and it totally sucks watching them in German.

There are quite a few referances to Quagmire foot-fetish, for example:
Chris: I don't think I like feet as much as you do.
Quagmire: Everybody likes feet.

[Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another funny ass episode.....as usual!

Thought the Quag. FF was hilarious....

But the Great Space Coaster skit killed me.... just last week out of the blue i thought of that show, and mentioned it to a few friends...we had a blast talkin bout it....funny how shit works out like that sometimes!!!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
Haha are you really familiar with the Family Guy episodes Calico Jack or are you more familiar with your footgal friend of yours???

Well both actually, but I really do need to credit the gal because in addition to turning me on in general, she also turned me on to a clever primetime cartoon that I never would've given a chance if it hadn't been for her insistence. Good show & great feet. Sundays will never be the same! hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.myspace.com/familyguy

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we're on the subject, does anyone know if "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" can be downloaded as a custom ring tone?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links