Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Eva Longoria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eva Longoria
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember last year there was talk of an episode of Desparate Housewives that really showcased Eva Longoria's feet? I was wondering if anyone knows which episode that is since they can now be rented from the video store.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know of no such episode.

The closest I came to seeing a foot-related episode of any show was a particular episode of "Yes, Dear".

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I saw that 'Yes Dear' episode !!
[Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened on that episode?
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the episode where she was painting her toes or something and there were some pretty good close ups of her soles? I remember at the time, someone had posted the link to see it but at the time my pc could not view the player that was used.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I was wondering if anyone knows which episode that is since they can now be rented from the video store.

I believe it was episode #18 of season 1, titled "Children Will Listen". For those that missed it the first time around, here are those clips one more time for ya, and as far as I know, all you need to have installed in order to view them is the DivX codec. Enjoy!

Eva Longoria on DH - Clip #1

Eva Longoria on DH - Clip #2

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Thnaks CJ. I thought I remember you haveing the clip before as well.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links