Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anyone order Custom Videos?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone order Custom Videos?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I'm new, but instead of just throwing that out here, I've got a serious question.

I'm real interested in ordering a custom video. I dunno how many people do it, and it's not that I'm embarassed if it's not the "normal" or "cool" thing to do, my major quandary is with pricing. Simply put, how much is a decently priced custom, in any of your opinions? How much is considered too expensive, and from any experiences, what tend to be average prices? If anyone can answer, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a few customs made.
I think the most I paid was $400. It depends on what you want done. If you want something real hardcore depicted, you'll probably have to pay more than just posing.
Any ladies in this group who do custom videos?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
$400?

what did this video contain?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no choice BUT to get or ask for custom videos most of the time, since my fetish is very...specific. [Big Grin] To get the good stuff, though, you HAVE to go over $100. [Cry]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
$400?

what did this video contain?

It was a film with an actual plot and story line, but with a foot fetish element. I did it through a company called IDS Productions--anyone remember them?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A decently priced custom video will be from $100-$250. If you pay more than $250 to see a one girl video, then you are probably getting bilked.

Many site owners, both male and female will take advantage of you as a custom buyer.

I once asked a well-known former foot model who went mainstream for a simple 30 minute video. I only wanted toe wiggling and arches showing, and did not request her in lingerie or even tight shorts. She told me her 45 minute customs start at $350, and cited professional cinematography as the justification.

I asked another well-known former foot model for a set of 50-75 photos for my site, and she wanted $200. My third run in came from a newbie site owner that decided to go solo who wanted $150 for a simple 30 minute video that could only go on VHS. She said she needed to pay her photographer. I did not fall for it because her photographer was her close friend, and took over the photography for the solo site. After a few unreturned emails, the photographer told me they backed out because they did not think they could do a good job with the video.

Girls are the worst offenders for overcharging guys for customs, and some can't even put your video on DVD. And if they can, some won't give you chapters. No one wants to continuously fast forward or rewind to get to their favorite scenes.

If they try to use editing the video as an excuse, do not fall for it. Tranferring footage from MiniDV to pc, and making a DVD is not difficult. While the DVD is rendering, a person can make a sandwich, watch tv, or even leave the house until the process is complete.

You must beware when you request customs, and never send cash. Use Paypal, Stormpay, or another electronic means. That way you can charge the purchase back if the person welches on the custom.

[ March 18, 2006, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: jediofthefeet ]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. Bman here. I cant help but think that most foot models are fictious and only try to sell something that they dont have. I, At one time offered $1000.00 plus expences for a video of me kissing a models feet in full fashioned stockings. I was reffered to other web sites and my e-mails were never answered. Dont waste your time!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solution:

Find a hot prostitute and cut a deal. Maybe you can even work in a BJ or something as a package deal. [Smile]

Or, better yet, forget taping it and get down on the real thing. A much higher quality experience than jerking off to a DVD over and over. The real thing'll give you jerk-off ammunition for years to come if you choose your lady wisely. The gift that keeps on giving. [Smile]

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, here's my situation. I asked Lissa Noble to make a custom video for me with 2 models in it. Now, she says with no nudity, and a length of an hour, it's $200 per model. She also does photosets for $100 per model. I also have good leeway as far as what content I want in this video. Any advice?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G-g scenes are more costly, but I think you are paying for production. Her site is one of the largest according to this description

Unless a girl is a well-known foot model or a pro model that does foot shoots, $50-$100/hr is OK.

$200/hr is for a well-known foot model or a pro model that does foot shoots, plus the expense of shooting the video.

I think you are actually paying $125-$150 per model, and the remaining money is going to pay the person shooting the video and putting it on DVD or VHS.

You must also take content, attire, location, and production into account. Although they will not be nude, they may be wearing revealing clothing, and probably doing foot worship or more. If they are shooting in a studio or hotel, they may be padding the bill to cover overhead. Also some video making programs are more complex than others, and that too adds to the cost.

The choice is yours. If the girls are worth it in your eyes and mind, then do it. Try to see if you can get the girls for $175 instead of $200. $350 sounds a lot better than $400. Please do not send cash if you do. Pay electronically if you can, and ask to see sample clips of the final result.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, i have read this with interest and i will give you some insight from a foot models perspective , i am not advertising my customs, but maybe you can understand what goes into most of them .

first of all, i charge $120-$150 for 20-25 minutes for a custom video on dvd shot with a professional camera. i do not offer chapters as i think its very easy to fast forward on a short video.

if i include another girl the fee doubles because i have to pay another model , make a few dollars on it for having to put it together (i prefer one girl videos as its just easy for me to make it for a guy and not have to worry about another girl / guy in the video.

the reason for the price is because of a couple of things.

1. typically a guy has a scene or scenes that he wants to have done his way, and he is typically specific about what he wants, so i have to make sure to do it right, if he wants an angle from the floor looking up like POV style i have to make sure the camera guy knows what to do and is aware of the guys desires.

2. i use his name in the video and say certain things that turns him on in a way that he wants to hear it, thats why its called a custom!

The editing doesnt take much honestly, but it does take a bit of time to render it and encode it and burn it to dvd.

i take pride as i am sure other girls do in providing a custom video that the guy will actually enjoy and feel he got his moneys worth.

i believe if you pay over $200 you are paying too much for 20-30 minutes. having one done with more than one girl adds complexity and probably should be avoided as you arent getting twice the "JO FACTOR" out of the video.

if someone cant put it on dvd, chances are the quality isnt that great to begin with, most serious video girls have access to good equipment, i would recommend trying some of the girls on clips4sale, buy a couple of their clips, if you like what you see and the quality is ok (its wmv, it cant be great..but its a good test). Most wmv files lose alot of quality , so if a girl has a good wmv quality video chances are the dvd is going to be that much better.

well i hope it helps hearing from someone who has a very nice custom video business (100% customer satisfaction so far....).

check out some of my clips, maybe i am your girl, or maybe i am not...either way, i think custom videos are great, it truly is a personal video made just for you if done right and will probably bring you alot more enjoyment then an off the shelf video...imagine having a hot foot girl showing you EXACTLY what you want to see and using your name throughout the video....

bye for now [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

See, Lissa Noble and her group of models is the group I'm most familiar with. I've been a member of a few sites run by her, and I've actually been a huge fan of her stuff. I've purchased a few DVDs from her for a really good price, and I was more than satisfied with it. I know she's a big name and all, but that doesn't faze me. I guess it's more of a case of I know the quality I'm gonna get, and I know I'll be satisfied with it. She understands the specific thing I like done, as she seems to be the only producer who has extensive work and experience in this particular realm, dig? Therefore, with everything I've learned here about professionals and name models, and the value it looks like I'll be getting, I think I know the choice I'll make, and I'm confident I'll be more than satisfied.

Again, I wanna thank everyone who gave me their input in helping out a fellow member of the foot fetish society, because you all really helped me out. I'm very gracious for all the advice.

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is...if you do a custom, be as specific as possible. As if its really a court document or something.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The price of customs will depend on the girl. Some girls value themselves extremely high and may quote what they call some of the standard industry rates if you request content like Footjobs to be involved.

One time I kinda tried low-balling this professional model into a 3 hour foot shoot for $500 which would also contain footjobs and she scoffed at the offer and talked about how cheap my rates are compared to others for similar material. Realizing the extensiveness of her resume and breadth of her experience in the modeling industry, I felt like I had to take her inputs as a little more than just face value for my personal reference.

Some girls who are used to getting paid like $1500-$2000 for an 6 hour hardcore adult industry shoot are likely not gonna charge less than $300 for a 1 hour custom (plus it depends on what you are asking for in the custom scene too).

It's all a matter of negotiating, while factoring the self-perceived value of the girl. These things can vary quite greatly, but even moreso is that what people consider the standard industry rate can also vary quite greatly depending on who the girl has worked with in the past and what she is used to getting paid. And we hope that her beauty correlates.

In some cases if there's a very specific girl that you want and you can't make it worth her time, you might need to move on to another girl who is willing to accept your offer.

By making it worth their time in some cases you have to pay a higher rate if you're asking for less hours of material. Girls will usually discount their hourly rate if you purchase more hours of custom shoot from them. It is like a form of more security for them by purchasing more time, hence the lower rate. Mainly consider the fact that they got to do a bunch of prep work prior to your 1 hour custom, like making themselves presentable, planning time out of their day, and driving to and from the place of the shoot just to name a few of the things they must do in their own time. It makes for more efficiency of their time if more hours are involved and in that efficiency, they can charge less.

1 hour of hassle is not equally rated for every girl on this planet. Most tend to have different and varying schedule conflicts involved with preparing for shoots. Hot girls tend to be busy women as I've learned as a rule of thumb and may cost you more unless you've got some extranreous factors helping you out.

[ May 20, 2006, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links