Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The scent.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The scent.....
ignition
Board Regular
Member # 13492

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ignition   Email ignition   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all once again;
Just wondering if anyone else shares the same interests of the scent of a women feet, or am I alone on this one? I love holding a womens feet to my nose while making passionate love to her. That light sweat scent found between her toes and sometimes under the toering, gives me the best orgasm.

I hope I am not alone on this one.

--------------------
The scent of a womens feet, sends a tingling sensation throught my hole body.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smellier the better...
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRUST ME;your not alone on this board.I for one can't get enough of it!
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definately agre with tulsafootlover; The smellier the better!

There's nothing more intoxicating to me than a woman who has trampled around the house barefoot, and acquired a funky, musky, natural scent to her feet. Somewhat of a mixture of nature & sweat. I dunno, man. That shit rocks!

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have mentioned this many times before. I love feeling Kim's damp feet after weariing dark socks or boots all day long.. Peeling those socks off and sticking my nose between her toes and smelling her fabulous scent. Makes for good toe sucking action also.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smelly is VERY GOOD! As a result of this, the smellier the feet are the more I love it. That sweaty cheesey smell that dominates the foot is very nice, so aromatic, makes you wonna lick it all off and wedge your nose between the sweat filled toes and breath deeply. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

The smellier the better!! mmm mmm mmmmmmmmm!

The wet sock lint, the red soles, the yellow soles from the sweat and smell building up is enough to make me pop!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ignition
Board Regular
Member # 13492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ignition   Email ignition   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to all, and thanks very much for the responses. I now feel alot better.

--------------------

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the scent of a womans feet is like [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ignition. when the foot smells,it adds to the whole footfetish thing. i simply love smelly feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add me to the list, I'm a big time stinky-foot fetishist. To be honest, I've never really recieved any great pleasure from sucking toes. I do that more for the woman.

My favorite type of foot endulging that I've always prefered is kissing the soles of a woman's foot just as I would kiss her lips while I softly and repeatedly inhale the scent of her foot. The stronger the smell the better, bring it on is how I feel.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why of course.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlickz
Board Regular
Member # 13557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlickz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nothing better than the smell of a sexy girls barefoot coming out of a leather high heel.
ignition
Board Regular
Member # 13492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ignition   Email ignition   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You so much for the feed back, I really appreciate it.

--------------------

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you like feet and not at least enjoy some odor?

That would be like loving race cars but hating speed! LOL.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links