Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Green Wing CH4

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Green Wing CH4
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 8 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

It’s been a while since I posted a topic, well here goes.

Did any of you people from the UK see last night’s episode of the Green Wing comedy (sic) on channel 4? It features this really creepy doctor character, who is obsessed by the head of HR (Human Resources). She doesn’t really like him but winds him up by letting him touch her etc.

Well last night, it showed him slobbering over her feet putting her toes in his mouth and making grunting noises. As usual depicting foot lovers, as weird, perverts.

Anybody got any other takes on this????
[Mad]

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm not from the UK but I can appreciate your anger keywiz2112. I am sick of that crap too!! We are some of the most accepting and understanding people in the world, I only wish that respect went full circle. We put up with all kinds of kink from other people that is way far out there compared to us and that's okay; but for someone to take a liking to (*in my whiny five year old girl voice*) icky, smelly, horrible, feet it's looked upon as a crime of some sort. We're looked at as psych patients that need help or worse, extermination. I say like what you like, live and let live and don't get in peoples face about their turn-ons and fetishes. That's what makes them the people they are and they should be able to share those things with others just like them… and be happy together enjoying whatever that particular thing is.
Sorry to get longwinded everyone, but I think it's time to look at things like this objectively and just be cool to others and their "thing."
[Wu]

Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it just wouldn't be very British to be openly accepting of something a little more than ordinairy would it? Heh. I mean, it's channel four for fuck sake, they put 'weird' stuff in documentaries and people flock to it for their own personal elephant man to stare at. They're the wankers responsible for Big Brother, rememeber. They know no limits to televisual depravity.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats correct they will use anything for so called entertainment.
Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats too true, i hate it when the media make a foot fetish look like a fucking fetish for dead people! LOL LOL. (extreme example) I wish the media would explore the foot fetish and make it acceptable. Its all todo iwth the stupid media.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn`t that the video on Youtube? Someone posted a youtube clip recently that sounds like the clip you are speaking of. It was not all that bad. I am a foot fucker and I almost had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard!

I agree thought that the stigma of being a "foot guy" is truly irritating. Ignorance has placed this view on us. Thank heavens there are women out there who not only accept, but enjoy our passion as well. Just keep in mind that the person making fun of "foot fuckers" probably is a closet perv themselves, but they would most likely have an even more "unacceptable" fetish than us. It is easier to poke fun at what we dont understand than it is to accept.

I look at our fetish as a "Filter". If they cant accept and respect other peoples views and likes, I would not want to waste any time on them anyway.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts exactly Neo. If someone can't accept something as perfectly harmless as liking female feet, there's no hope for them. Same with my view on those who take the piss out of me for doing LRP (live role playing).
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links