Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » So I went to my first "foot party" a few days ago (long-- from a newbie) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: So I went to my first "foot party" a few days ago (long-- from a newbie)
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known about the Footnight parties in LA (about 10 minutes away) for some time now, but only recently did I muster the courage to actually attend. Up until that day, NOBODY in this world knew about my foot fetish. Not a single soul. I suspect some of my male friends may also appreciate a beautiful female foot (to a lesser extent than me, of course), but all have flat-out denied having a "fetish" without anyone even asking. "I noticed that she takes care of her feet... but I don't have a foot fetish." [Roll Eyes]

Sorry for the tangent. Anyway, I finally got over my fear of being identified by someone I work with, and drove there, parked my car, and quickly went inside. While I was waiting to enter the door, I saw an older guy (I'm mid-late 20s) hanging out by the door. We didn't know each other, but it was still awkward enough so that I felt the need to completely avoid eye contact with him. They say that one of the thigns guys can do when they go to these things is to make friends, but I just couldn't do that. The whole night, I don't think I said more than a couple words to any male.

Cover fee was $65, each 10 minute session was $20. Pretty reasonable for this "rare" event, IMO. I brought enough cash for 60 minutes worth of foot play.

The event itself was about what I expected. I think 50+ women were listed (sounds about right), but most weren't my type. I'm not a big guy, but one thing I quickly noticed is that the majority of these girls were bigger than your average American woman. Oddly enough (or not), a lot of smaller guys seemed to pick out the especially larger women. Not sure what that was about, but that just wasn't my thing. I have to find a woman attractive before I can really appreciate her feet, and most of the girls there didn't do it for me. [Confused] They were all nice, but I didn't see them *that* way.

However, "most" isn't the same as "all". I could only identify a small handful of names from the list of girls who would attend, and those were the ones that I defintely wanted to get a session from. I'd rather not list their names here. The rest, I would make my decisions on the fly.

At first, I was really nervous about the whole thing. Most guys seemed pretty at-ease about everything, but there were a handful that you could tell were in the same boat as me. First-timers, I'm guessing. The girls don't approach the guys, for the most part (like strippers, ugh), so you go to them. "Success" rate is pretty much assured to be 100% (unlike in the bar/club scene), but it still felt awkward.
I'd never been in this type of situation before. When you see a girl sitting by herself, do you go up to her and start talking like you would at a bar? Bring her a drink? Make small talk? Or do you wave Pres. Andrew Jackson? I spent the first hour just watching everybody do their thing. I wished the lighting in the place was better.

Eventually, one girl sat close enough to make conversation come naturally. Nothing forced. There had been some other girls who introduced themselves to me before, but I wasn't interested in having sessions with them, and I didn't want to talk to them for too long because they'd probably assume I did. But this girl was pretty. I liked her, and that was enough to overcome the fact that her feet didn't fit my idea of "perfect" (think: Monique Alexander-- short stubby toes). She was a bit on the taller side and had long, slender toes. But again, she was pretty. She showed me around and explained to me how things worked. Then we got down to business (or pleasure [Thumbs Up] )

After she popped my foot fetish "cherry" (smoothest feet EVER, btw), I became a lot more confident in approaching the girl I wanted a session with. I next had a session with one of the girls I had planned on, and the experience was a little disappointing. I think she put too much lotion so her feet weren't as soft and smooth as I would've liked. And she seemed more business-like than the first girl, didn't seem to enjoy it. I think she might've been watching the clock, too. [Cry]

The third girl was just stunning. I saw her sitting at a table and I HAD to have a session with her. In the dark lounge, it's kind of hard to see who's got pretty feet and who doesn't, but she seemed to have the right size feet. I'm glad I chose her. Very sensual, gentle, feminine, and pretty much every good trait you can think of. Quite playful. Feet were soft, but not smooth like the first girl's. Still very nice. I couldn't resist adding another 10 minutes with her. [Big Grin]

Final $40 went to the second foot model I had to have a session with, and that went about as well as planned. I had seen some video clips of her in action, and she really seems to get into it. She was really fun. Too bad she had a French pedicure (I like red), but it was still a fantastic 20 minutes. [Blush]

All in all, a $200 well spent. I'm still thinking about my experience, 3 days later! I hope I don't make a habit of attending these things, though, as they can get pretty $$$!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rook:
I'm not a big guy, but one thing I quickly noticed is that the majority of these girls were bigger than your average American woman.

I've been organizing and attending foot parties here in NYC for the last decade and haven't encountered that situation yet. I mean granted, once in a while we've had a gal present at an event who was unusually tall or big-boned in the manner that you described, but I've never been to an event where the gals were overwhelmingly Amazonian. I'm sure the giantess guys must've loved that though! hehe

I'm glad to hear that you were able break the ice accordingly and enjoy your first foot party experience, Rook. Self-consciousness and inhibitions are all par for the course with first-timers, but once you've taken that first step it generally becomes gravy the rest of the way. I'm always happy to hear about experience like Rook's because it reinforces how these parties not only facilitate foot action but foster socializing prowess as well to those in need on both counts. Organized foot parties quite like these weren't readily accessible in pre-Internet days back when I began living an active foot fetish lifestyle, so I actually had to take the initiative and with the help of a few others get the ball rolling by organizing some of the first monthly group foot fetish events open to the public here in NYC.

Things have come a long way since then and the Internet explosion of the 1990s helped to take the blueprint and spread it like wildfire across the county and the globe for that matter, perpetuated by the likes of some good folks (Lenny Waller, Jason Khan, Steve Savage, Neil Orkin, John Campbell, our very own Ben Del Amitri, Lissa Noble, Master Steelow, Princess Kali, Mike Willis, Jacqueline DuMonde, Mistress Samantha, and on and on). I appreciate you being a part of the continuing saga and wish you many more wonderful foot fetish experiences to come.

quote:
Originally posted by Rook:
Too bad she had a French pedicure (I like red)

A man after my own heart!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a grown man and I've overcome many obstacles. However, I get very anxious and nervous when I think about attending one of these foot parties. Maybe it's because none of them are held where I live so I have to travel out of town where I don't know my way around. I also never carry cash, so to have to walk around in an unfamiliar city with a huge wad of cash makes me feel like a mark.

Also, I'd have to get plane tickets, hotel accommodations and reserve enough cash for the party itself. So I'm looking at dropping maybe even a grand to attend one of these. I'm sure this is a memorable experience but I struggle to justify spending that much just to get blue balls.

I'm also a big foot smell fetishist and I understand that these ladies are required to sterilize their feet after every session. I'm sure people smoke at these events too, so these two factors seem like they would ruin my main purpose of going there since my sense of smell would be altered by cigarette smoke and the feet I would be able to smell would be like smelling some chicks hands after she just washed them.

Don't mean to hijack your thread. I'm glad you had what appears to be a great time and finally got over the fear of attending one of these events. Hopefully it was a memorable experience for you and who knows, maybe one day I might get over it and run into some guys from these message boards.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, $1000 would be way too much to spend on something like this. But I feel that for me, given the fact that I'm completely in the closet about my thing for feet, $185 was pretty reasonable.

But you're absolutely right-- I basically paid a lot of money just to get blue balls, but seeing as how people do the same at strip clubs, I don't feel too bad about it. At least here, I was able to indulge in something that I might otherwise not be able to do, whereas it's not THAT hard getting some boobs rubbed in your face from "regular" girls.

About the foot smell thing-- I'm not really into this so I don't know what it is you like to smell, but I will say that the witchhazel doesn't make their feet smell synthetic or like alcohol or anything. For me, it wasn't a big deal.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your experience.

I am also apprehensive about attending one of these sessions. Mainly because I rather be the only one touch the feet (no sloppy seconds), I would also prefer the natural smell as apposed to the lotion.

If I saw a woman watching the clock after I paid good money I would flip.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) As Calico said its always akward the first time. At least you "broke the ice"
2)Ive paid for one on one before, here in New York many moons ago at a place called Legg Shoppe(dont know if they are still in existance)
[$185 was good for about an hour] one rule was to take off all your clothes-maybe this was for security?
3)Yes the "sloppy seconds" thing would ring a little in my brain. Guess the witch hazel would help.
4) Im not sure how to attend Calico's monthly foot session parties.
5)Wouldnt be surprised if you enlightened thousands of guys with your story. Thank you.

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, I have never been to one, but have considered it. Glad to hear the experiece of someone's first party.

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess all partys are different but you will NEVER and I mean NEVER find a fat girl or one overweight or out of shape in any way at all when you go to a party in Seattle or Portland. These partys, it's better than walking through a victorias secret catalogue and it's not just looks, these girls are WAY COOL. One thing I know is its hard for girls to get into these partys. The ones there are always congratulatiing each other for being "roster girls".
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
you will NEVER and I mean NEVER find a fat girl or one overweight or out of shape in any way at all when you go to a party in Seattle or Portland.

I reckon that's okay for some of the guys who have some kind of an aversion to larger women, but I've always taken issue with that particular approach and continue to do so. I personally prefer that a foot party not impose its own cookie-cutter standards regarding the gals in attendance. There are certainly plenty of footlovers out there who not only appreciate gals with some significant meat on their bones, but gals of all different shapes, sizes, muscle tones, and what have you. I see no reason why some patrons should have to be shortchanged due to the administrative decisions of party organizers. That'd be sort of like me organizing a foot party in which all gals with a french pedicure would be turned away or refused admittance at the door & denied entry simply because I personally dislike french pedicures. More than a decade after having gotten my first group foot parties rolling, I still believe that an ideal foot party will always strive to offer the greatest variety possible, and that means bringing all types of women representing a full spectrum of physical dimensions, proportions and walks of life together under the same roof. There's a wonderfully dizzying array of variety out there, and variety remains the spice that I enjoy most. Besides, I've gone on record in the past as having said that the models in Victoria's Secret never really did much for my stimulation, so taste truly is a subjective commodity.

quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
4) Im not sure how to attend Calico's monthly foot session parties.

Hiya mjl1717. Those monthly parties that I was referring to were the ones that I began organizing back about twelve years ago or thereabouts here in NYC. I've since retired from the public party biz for a number of reasons, though I still do make appearances at many of the local parties thrown by organizers from the scene. I also continue to throw my own weekly foot parties at various locations throughout the five boroughs and Long Island, but those are strictly non-profit endeavors thrown exclusively for friends from my fetish circle and thus not open to the public.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I was reading your story, I could relate to the first foot party I attended. I was a little apprehensive to invite a model into a session at first, but it gets alot easier once you break the ice. Plus, some "liquid courage" from the open bar was helpful too.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
you will NEVER and I mean NEVER find a fat girl or one overweight or out of shape in any way at all when you go to a party in Seattle or Portland.

I reckon that's okay for some of the guys who have some kind of an aversion to larger women, but I've always taken issue with that particular approach and continue to do so. I personally prefer that a foot party not impose its own cookie-cutter standards regarding the gals in attendance. There are certainly plenty of footlovers out there who not only appreciate gals with some significant meat on their bones, but gals of all different shapes, sizes, muscle tones, and what have you. I see no reason why some patrons should have to be shortchanged due to the administrative decisions of party organizers. That'd be sort of like me organizing a foot party in which all gals with a french pedicure would be turned away or refused admittance at the door & denied entry simply because I personally dislike french pedicures. More than a decade after having gotten my first group foot parties rolling, I still believe that an ideal foot party will always strive to offer the greatest variety possible, and that means bringing all types of women representing a full spectrum of physical dimensions, proportions and walks of life together under the same roof. There's a wonderfully dizzying array of variety out there, and variety remains the spice that I enjoy most. Besides, I've gone on record in the past as having said that the models in Victoria's Secret never really did much for my stimulation, so taste truly is a subjective commodity.
Once again Jack is on my wavelength. If anything I'd be disappointed if I went to a foot party and there weren't any big ladies there.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcrimson23
Board Regular
Member # 9625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcrimson23   Email kcrimson23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

If I saw a woman watching the clock after I paid good money I would flip. [/QB]

i've been to a few parties in nyc in the past few years (the most recent one being a couple of weeks ago), and that is the most annoying part of it. however, there are a lot of girls that are actually quite good at pretending they're really into it. usually the ones that end up watching the clock are the same ones that swarm on you as soon as you enter the door and ask you if you want a session every 5 minutes. i generally try to avoid them.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kcrimson23
Board Regular
Member # 9625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kcrimson23   Email kcrimson23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:

If I saw a woman watching the clock after I paid good money I would flip. [/QB]

i've been to a few parties in nyc in the past few years (the most recent one being a couple of weeks ago), and that is the most annoying part of it. however, there are a lot of girls that are actually quite good at pretending they're really into it. usually the ones that end up watching the clock are the same ones that swarm on you as soon as you enter the door and ask you if you want a session every 5 minutes. i generally try to avoid them.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by kcrimson23:
usually the ones that end up watching the clock are the same ones that swarm on you as soon as you enter the door and ask you if you want a session every 5 minutes. i generally try to avoid them.

I'll never forget one specific foot party that I attended a few years ago here in NYC in which it became rather evident to me within the first few minutes of my being inside the club that there was one gal in particular who was clearly working the crowd over in grand entrepreneurial style by approaching every unoccupied guy in the place one by one and asking them if they'd like a session with her. I knew that if I held still long enough she'd eventually work her way over to where I was and throw her sales pitch at me too, so I ventured upstairs to check out the rest of the gals onhand. Within five minutes of my going upstairs, lo and behold there she was sauntering right over in my direction, sitting down next to me on the couch, striking up a conversation & tossing me her pitch after about 60 seconds of conversational small talk. Apparently I was the first guy to ever reject a proposal for a session from her because I don't think I've ever seen that expression on a gal's face at a foot party before or since. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

kcrimson23
Board Regular
Member # 9625

quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by kcrimson23:
usually the ones that end up watching the clock are the same ones that swarm on you as soon as you enter the door and ask you if you want a session every 5 minutes. i generally try to avoid them.

I'll never forget one specific foot party that I attended a few years ago here in NYC in which it became rather evident to me within the first few minutes of my being inside the club that there was one gal in particular who was clearly working the crowd over in grand entrepreneurial style by approaching every unoccupied guy in the place one by one and asking them if they'd like a session with her. I knew that if I held still long enough she'd eventually work her way over to where I was and throw her sales pitch at me too, so I ventured upstairs to check out the rest of the gals onhand. Within five minutes of my going upstairs, lo and behold there she was sauntering right over in my direction, sitting down next to me on the couch, striking up a conversation & tossing me her pitch after about 60 seconds of conversational small talk. Apparently I was the first guy to ever reject a proposal for a session from her because I don't think I've ever seen that expression on a gal's face at a foot party before or since. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

i should try the flat out rejection. like an idiot, i don't want them to feel bad so i say "maybe in a little while" and then they come back every few minutes to see if i'm "ready for a session yet?" at this point, i have the conversational small talk memorized. i know the questions i'm going to be asked and the exact order in which they'll be asked. it almost never fails.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links