Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do your male friends know about your fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do your male friends know about your fetish?
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If so, how or why did you tell them? I've got some good friends who are guys, but there is NO WAY I would tell them about my thing for feet. I'm not sure why. We all get judged for stupider things, and friends support each other, but I just can't get myself to tell anyone.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't told anyone. Almost no one knows. If there are... maybe only 1 or 2 who caught me once or twice.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, my male friends are just as aware of my foot fetish as my female friends are. As for what the circumstances were regarding why I told them about it, naturally that depends on each particular case. But, when you bear in mind that many of my close male friends happen to be foot fetishists themselves whom I've met via social circles in my local fetish scene here in NYC and elsewhere, it's only to be expected that they'd know full well about my foot fetish. Hell, even the guys who aren't into feet still tend to know about my passion for female feet if they know me even remotely well because it's something that I'd never hide, and thus it quickly becomes fairly obvious to anybody who spends even the slightest bit of time with me. I'd have it no other way. Don't get me wrong, it's not as though I make an blatant effort to voluntarily tell as many people as I can about it. But with female feet being as substantial a part of my identity as it is and something that I've always opted to be incredibly open about, it'd be damn hard for anybody who knows me to avoid finding out about it sooner or later. I say the sooner the better for everybody involved. In summation, whether or not people know about my foot fetish has nothing to do with what gender they are, it simply has everything to do with how well they know me.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not my friends. I remember one time I was hanging out with a friend and we passed by a nail salon and a lady was getting a pedicure. My friend says to me "Imagine having a job where you HAD to stare at feet ALL DAY LONG, I mean that's your job is just to have to look at feet". Of course I'm thinking that'd be the greatest job in the world but he made it out to be torture.

Another friend many years ago in high school was talking about how he hated it when a girl kept any article of clothing on in the bed. He says "Except for the feet, they have to be covered in socks AND shoes." He goes on to say "I don't even want them up in the air, feet are supposed to stay on the ground, right househsooz"? Then everyone turns to me as if I was being put on the spot, waiting for my answer. I played it off like, "yeah, whatever". I didn't feel like making a stand that day.

So no, none of my male friends know that I'm aware of.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BIG NO.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not just yet, maybe even never.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of my friends know about my foot fetish one of my chick friends was like wow u have a fetish thats interesting i always did want no body to know but now i really dont care now that i even on my space pro that i have a foot fetish and im wicked proud of it its a group but a lot of my friends are gonna know now that i have a foot fetish but who cares and Calico Jack keep speaking the truth man

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, i only tell female friends about my fetish, because most likely i wanna get a shot at playing with their feet, or already have. The way i look at it is, if im not going to be getting to their feet, i feel no need to tell them, even if it is such a big part of my life. The thing is, when you tell somebody something like that, they tend to associate that with you FOREVER, and ONLY that. Ive had a big problem after even telling some females, all the look at me as is the "Foot Guy", which is annoying sometimes if they view it as a negative thing. Honestly, if i have a female friend with UGLY feet and no desire to look at them or anything, i won't even tell her.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of them.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend of 15 yrs mentioned not to long ago that he had a FF; so the wife let him suck her toes as a joke for about 30 seconds. I truly think he blew a load in his pants. On this puter, we have Firefox that I use, and IE that the wife uses. I have Wu's bookmarked on Firefox, and the son decided the other day to use my puter instead of his to look up some Xbox cheats on gamefaqs. He knows from the past that I keep Gamefaqs bookmarked, so he automatically checked under favorites, and lo and behold, what did he find under Favs. He asked, and I told him that I design web pages for fun, and have to bookmark the ones Ive designed in case they have problems. Sry bout that Wu, he's only ten and I sorta panicked,lol.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some male friends know about it because they have caught me staring at some girls feet, but I haven't told anyone
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my buddies does he thought it was weird at first but then he just went on with it. He laughs though when he sees me staring at a womans feet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about every body that knows me,knows that I like pretty female feet.Every now and then I get a notion to see what others,or friend's think about good looking feet.And thats when they find out.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacob87
Board Regular
Member # 10858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacob87   Email Jacob87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told all of my close friends for a couple of reasons. Firstly I dont really like keeping secrets or hiding things, especicially from people who I'm close to, somehow it feels like I'm lying. Secondly once I had come to terms with me liking feet and deciding there was nothing wrong with it, it didn't make sense for me to hide it as though it was wrong. I told most of them just in the course of a general conversation about girls or sex, I mean for someone who likes feet, you can can find them everywhere so its quite easy really. (Some of them even know about this forum) Suprisingly to me, most if not all of them told me they liked girls who had nice feet, although they didn't find feet sexually attractive, so I think this is probably true of most me and women. On a personal note I feel a lot better now I've told them because I feel freer when I've nothing to hide. To anyone who's a bit apprehensive about telling their friends because of the reaction you might get, from my experience thers nothing to worry about. My friends no me as a person so they dont confuse me with the image the media may portray of a foot fetishist. Once the initial freindly teasing, if any, is over it wont even become an issue. Sometimes I wonder whether my friends have forgotten because they never mention it, perhaps it still more an issue to me than them. Although yesterday I made a comment about liking a girls boots, purely for fashion reasons, and one of my friends asked me if I would suck her toes.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links