Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » scent of pretty female feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scent of pretty female feet
FEETRNEAT
Banned
Member # 11128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FEETRNEAT   Email FEETRNEAT       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately ive had this fantasy that im strapped to the floor a contraption his placed above my face. On the bottom of the contraption is a mask to be attached to my face covering my nose and mouth. There is a lid at the top of the contraption that is opened. To check for the effectiveness of the contraption and its purpose a number of pretty females with pretty feet are invited to remove their shoes take off their socks or nylons that they wore all day and dumptheir socks or nylons in the contraption.The contraption is activated and begins to extract the odor of the socks and nylons and starts funnelling the scent of female feet to the mask and seeps into my mouth andnostrils. I have no choice but to breathe the smell of female feet or I suffocate. The smell and stench include the faint but unmistakable odor of female feet. Other smells mixed in are acheesy smell, the smell of vinegar and sour smell. In the meantime the invited gals tease me and tell me to enjoy the smell of their feet.Invited guests include Ashley Judd, Ashley Simpson,Faith Hill, Shania Twain,Amy Grant,Sandra Bullock,Gwenyth Paltrow,Brittany Spears, Sara Michelle Gellar, Angelina Jolie,Elizabeth Hurley, Reese Witherspoon,Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen,Cheryl Crow,Julianne Moore,Kristen Dunst,Elizabeth Vargas,Maria Sharapova after a tennis match,Jenny Finch after a softball game and Annika Sorenstam after a golf match. How many of you could stand the smell of all of these girls feet into one powerful aroma.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about a conraption but I'd love to have lots of pretty, smelly feet in my face.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds fantastic
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
I don't know about a conraption but I'd love to have lots of pretty, smelly feet in my face.

Well said [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's a Stinky Foot cocktail i'd like to partake in right there..wow..interesting ideas!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very active imagination! But wait! Here's an even crazier idea I had!

A private restaurant is opened serving "ladies only" however their meals are free! The catch is that their dinners are actually paid for by the men that are in the special room below the dining room. The women can sit and enjoy their lunch with the rest of the girls from the office while they place their leg through a special portal in the booth that goes just up to their knee. The women get their free meal as they guy enters the booth from below and does his thing with the pretty feet dangling above him. This kinda rings from the anonymous "glory hole" thread started last week. The only thing is I wonder if a gal would be able to keep from choaking on her caesar salad with someone trying to swallow her toes. [Laugh]

Any entrepenuer wanna open this restaurant now? I'll certainly visit it! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
A private restaurant is opened serving "ladies only" however their meals are free! The women get their free meal as they guy enters the booth from below and does his thing with the pretty feet dangling above him.

Any entrepenuer wanna open this restaurant now?

Awesome idea! It would be very interesting to see how many women would eat there (assuming that all other food standards were kept high). Not that much different than a strip club in mnay ways. I believe that more women than we think would go there. The biggest deterrent would probably be the social stigmatism attached to it.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Any entrepenuer wanna open this restaurant now?

If the flagship location for the restaurant is here in NYC, you'll have a definite financial backer & investor in me. You'll also have the restaurant's most active customer right here as well. hehe I like the way you think, Paul!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links