Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I'm in love with a stripper.........her feet, that is.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm in love with a stripper.........her feet, that is.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the Spearmint Rhino last night over here in the San Fernando Valley, and I had a great time, undoubtedly. And while I'm sure many of you go to strip clubs every now and again, I always realize that I never really look or focus too much at the girls' feet. Of course I do look, but obviously, my attentions are diverted elsewhere.

Anyways, I was waiting to get a lap dance from this adorably cute Asian (Vietnamese, actually) girl named Mia. Before she got started, she did something really odd for a stripper, and it really intrigued me. Instead of trying to "sex" me up, as one can put it, by talking dirty or touching me or sitting on my lap to begin with, she sat next to me and pulled her legs up onto the bench. And unlike many strippers, she actually looked at me when she talked to me, and we talked about normal things, all before the lap dance started. She really struck a chord with me, because she seemed really genuine and genuinely sweet, and I still remember her goofy little laugh when I'd tell her any of my jokes or said anything particularly funny.

The lap dance begins, and I have to tell you, it was one of the best lap dances I've ever gotten, from this seemingly shy, sweet girl, who's actually a stripper.

I had money to burn, so I asked her for the VIP room, and off we went there. In there, she cuddled up next to me, again, waiting for the first song in her set, and again, we talked rather normally. Turns out she's a political science major a year out of Cal State Northridge, stripping to earn money for grad school, and also, because she enjoys it a bit.

Long story short, and before you think I forgot what forum this is, I was beginning to rub her shoulders, which she liked. I told her I do a better job with feet, and when I asked her if I could, she gave me her feet, her tiny, soft, beautiful feet. Which I rubbed. And caressed. And sniffed. And kissed. And sucked.

Granted, the whole foot sequence here only lasted a few minutes, before I decided to get back to her job (which was giving me a very long, sensous, sexual, VIP lap dance).

So, in a night where I only expected to get one, maybe two one-song lapdances and tip the dancers on stage, I vibed really well with one stripper and ended up getting much more than I paid for. And it was that initial vibe with her that let me know, wow, I just got me a good one.

[ March 28, 2006, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Salvy_Mic ]

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
And unlike many strippers, she actually looked at me when she talked to me, and we talked about normal things, all before the lap dance started. She really struck a chord with me, because she seemed really genuine and genuinely sweet, and I still remember her goofy little laugh when I'd tell her any of my jokes or said anything particularly funny.

...Turns out she's a political science major a year out of Cal State Northridge, stripping to earn money for grad school, and also, because she enjoys it a bit.

I think she was just doing her job; it's just that she does it better than a lot of other strippers do. The "pay for college or grad school" thing is kind of played out, IMO. I think they just say it to give you the impression that they're not skanky and are good people. But the reality is that most strippers are pretty messed up in one way or another.

I'm glad you enjoyed your session with her, but just don't fall for her, if you know what I mean.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that, put I just got a way different vibe from her than you do even regular people. I'll tell you what, she is my favorite stripper, but something about her just struck me as truthful, and there definitely was intelligence in the way she talked...unlike a couple of other strippers I've received lap dances from.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perception is reality.

I applaud you for getting some stripper foot play.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Perception is reality.

Don't you mean: your focus determines your reality? [Big Grin]

It seems that salvy also took another of Mr Jinn's phrases to heart: he didn't just think about having her feet; he felt her feet ("Feel, don't think!").

Bravo. That's a fantastic little story. Did she enjoy the sucking? I mean: did she enjoy the sucking not sucking? [Tongue]

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

She seemed pretty open to it, and was looking at me the whole time, giggling, and stuff instead of looking somewhere else like she was indifferent. Nah, she was pretty into it, which made me feel pretty good.
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the kind of thing I like to hear! [Joint]
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all good. I have friends who are strippers. Some are really really messed up and some are top students at the state college in my town, who do it cause they like it and it's money. BUT the topic is not to talk about strippers and moral issues. YOU GOT PLAY MY FRIEND!! I have gotten to play with the feet of some strippers in the club and it is nice cause they are ALL HOT AND SWEATY AND SMELLY!!!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some exotic dancers are cool and know how to work it with a customer. Glad things worked out for you.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JayArr:
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Perception is reality.

Don't you mean: your focus determines your reality? [Big Grin]

It seems that salvy also took another of Mr Jinn's phrases to heart: he didn't just think about having her feet; he felt her feet ("Feel, don't think!").

Bravo. That's a fantastic little story. Did she enjoy the sucking? I mean: did she enjoy the sucking not sucking? [Tongue]

I thought it was "Don't think...feel. It is like a finger pointing to the moon. [Bruce Lee slaps his pupil] Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."-Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon. [Laugh]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joetoe
Board Regular
Member # 8860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joetoe   Email joetoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live near the sfv..is it common to have strippers let you massage they're feet? have you ever seen mia more than once? and...can you go to the vip room and just worship they're feet? forget about the lap dance!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I told her I do a better job with feet, and when I asked her if I could, she gave me her feet, her tiny, soft, beautiful feet. Which I rubbed. And caressed. And sniffed. And kissed. And sucked.

You have such a way with words, Salvy_Mic! Sounds like you had a blast! [Thumbs Up] Have you ever considered writing as a career?

This is totally unrelated, but this kinda reminded me of my last date. It was a last minute thing. (No! She's not a stripper.) We didn't do much. Just sat around, listening to music and talking for hours. I'm terribly shy, but I have no problems breaking the ice with a foot massage. Unforunately, I may never know if she truly enjoyed my "toe sucking." She literally fell asleep while I was rubbing her feet. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links