Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something I've Always Wondered

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something I've Always Wondered
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always wanted to know what did Betty Crocker's feet & toes looked like? Has anyone else came across the same thought? I'm willing to bet that her toes are TOO beautiful.

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her toes are basically however beautiful you'd like to imagine them to be. Why? Because Betty Crocker never actually existed! She was a fictional character that was invented by the Washburn Crosby Company (later named General Mills) in 1921 in order to personalize letters in response to customers who'd written to the company. By 1936, Betty had become so popular they created a face to go along with her signature. Her image has been updated 8 times over the years since she was created. If you're wondering how in the hell I know all this, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm thoroughly addicted to watching The Food Network!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bet Little Debbie's packin' some nice "snacks" too. [Smile]
Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about aunt jemima?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about anyone else but this thread is making me hungry for some reason...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bb57:

DUDE! Not Cool! She's like 4 in that photo .

Then again her pics been on those things since the 1960s I think. So she's legal. Although she's in her 40s so if you're into middle age feets go get `em.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's whatever you want her to be. I say she's a 20-year-old hottie with smokin' feet. [Laugh]
Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:
quote:
Originally posted by bb57:

DUDE! Not Cool! She's like 4 in that photo .

Then again her pics been on those things since the 1960s I think. So she's legal. Although she's in her 40s so if you're into middle age feets go get `em.

The first quote was already masterful then Dennis came with that.

Well played. [Laugh]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flicker
Loyal Member
Member # 11860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flicker   Email Flicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they created the latest version of Betty Crocker, they compiled features from a number of beautiful women from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, the idea being that she'd represent all women.

But if you want to see some sexy toes, you've gotta check out Aunt Jemima! Oo la la -- as sweet as honey! (I mean, SYRUP!)

Posts: 55 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aunt Jemima? LOL Maybe a younger pic of her. lol

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I don't know about anyone else but this thread is making me hungry for some reason...

Ditto! [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody remember the two live-action Flintstones movies, of the 90's? It was great seeing barefoot Wilma and Betty in a way other than that crudely-drawn cartoon. Yabba dabba do! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links