Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Día de Enero"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Día de Enero"
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earlier this afternoon I saw the music video for Shakira's "Día de Enero", a track from last year's Fijación Oral Vol. 1 album. If any of you out there are big fans of Shakira's music or at least big fans of her feet, do be sure to check out this video because it delivered the goods for me. No, nothing over the top, no toesucking or footworship or anything even remotely like that, but it did feature plenty of footage of Shakira walking around barefoot on a beach with her toenails painted the most incredible hot pink color. Her fingernails were also painted the same color as well. Needless to say I was going freakin' nuts over here.

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads up on that CJ, Ive always been a huge fan of Shakira's feet, I remember an issue of Maxim's Blender magazine that had several great photos of her feet (she was barefoot with jeans I think in all the photos), and had a couple of sole shots. I remember her feet had kind of the look of a barefooter, but were hot nonetheless. I havent seen that magazine forever, Im sure some of those pages are stuck together though, haha

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links