Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does anybody else love patterns on toenail polish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does anybody else love patterns on toenail polish?
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you know what I'm talking about, those tiny painted flowers on the big toe. I, for one, think those are gorgeous!
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it natural, with glossy colorless paint at the most. On the other hand, it is nice that the gals are given much attention to their toes, spend time on them.
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll take sexy feet any way that I can get them. However if I got to choose I would rather have either plain and well pedicured or neatly polished over any designs..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do like the patterns a lot, mostly if it is some feminine pattern though not just anything, or else just designs, i have seen pink with some type of white flower pattern before kind of like the roxy quicksilver idea, i was lovin that!!!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm practically the biggest nailpolish whore out there when it comes to female feet, but I must admit that I'm not particularly fond of the nail art patterns that Rook referred to in his post. There's something about them that I generally find distracting and I also feel that having patterns on the nails rather than just solid colors tends to create the impression that the nail beds aren't as large & full as they might actually be. Yes sir, for me it's gotta be solid colors all the way.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are always great.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are three colors i like on women's toes... red.. natural/clear.. or french pedicure. the rest.. doesn't do much for me

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can dig them, as well as the little stones and things they put on their big toes. I think they're cute, expressive and sexy- especially since she's emphasizing the fact that she wants to really show off her toes/feet! One of the greatest pair of feet I ever saw (on a completely perfect body) had little clear stones on her big toes. They were hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the designs are awesome and to me some are overdone.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main thing I want to mention about them is that the girl spending that much time on her nail polish is definitely making a conscious effort to get people to look at her feet. With that said, she would probably be a lot more open to allowing someone she is interested play with them too!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dantim3
Board Regular
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dantim3   Email dantim3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares, I love them as long as there are clean.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I can't believe I left this thread without adding to it prior hehe..anyways,I remember in highschool my friend nicole had the wutang logo with her manicure,and later that day I got to see her feet for the first time(I had a crush on her)and what was on her big toes?? THE SYMBOL OF THE WU-TANG!!.its funny cause ,you would think my reaction on seeing her feet for the first time would be(being she did have niiice feet) "omg I can't believe I finally get to see her feet"BUT I jus started crackin up,to me it was jus too much(I still woulda sucked the wu out of her tangy toes hehe).....in general I'm not a big fan of patterns or stones,but I do adore what I call the french gothic pedicure wich is when the base of the nail is either black or red,and the tip is either black or red(like lets say the base is black,then the tip is red or visa versa....
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This looks nice.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/collegefoot/20060403/CLF06040304.jpg

I like the painted designs etc, but wouldn't say I love it. I think it depends on the feet they are on and the design and color scheme. For valentines day my wife had red toenail polish with a white heard on both big toes. When I got home that night I LOVED it.

I agree with Lyrical also.

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh hell yeah, i love to see paterns on woman`s toes. that brings out there toes true beauty

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patern's are cool [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links