Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wrestlemaina 22

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wrestlemaina 22
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched wrestlemaina thought it was the best one ever but it made foot fetish people look like freaks again. Snitskey that pisses me off so bad. [Mad]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude... Snitsky Rules! I'm probably the only cat that would say that, but I have to agree that THAT was horrendous! Mae F'N Young? C'mon now....

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was for entertainment purposes.

I doesn't thrill me he did it but give the man some love for having the balls to do it at all.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comedy gold, they had to put an extra spin on his fetish since his plain ol' foot-fetish wasn't exciting enough.

Well in other news, at least the evening gown match was pleasant to watch.

Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did snitsky do?
Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who was in the evening gown match and did any of them wear stockings??
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pucky
Major Player
Member # 2669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pucky   Email Pucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by middleman9:
What did snitsky do?

Though I haven't watched the event myself, I read the spoilers and it said that he was licking Mae Young's feet.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I could care less how the media portrays my favorite hobbies (for example foot fetish, RPG gaming, etc.). They do it for comedic purposes and entertainment value only. I'm sure that someone there writing the script for that wrestling match must have a foot fetish themselves or else that type of stuff would have never come up in a brainstorming session with the writers. Its ok to step outside of yourself once in a while and have a laugh.

Hmmmm... brainstorming and writing scripts for wrestling. Two things I never thought would be used together in the same post. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Personally I could care less how the media portrays my favorite hobbies (for example foot fetish, RPG gaming, etc.). They do it for comedic purposes and entertainment value only... Its ok to step outside of yourself once in a while and have a laugh.

Ditto Paul, well said. While there'll undoubtedly be some people out there who watch that kind of humorous entertainment and aren't able to see anything past what appears to be a freakish or abnormal display of degenerate behavior to them, there'll always be plenty of other people out there who can appreciate the humorous aspects of the entertainment without having it somehow change the way they think or feel about themselves and those around them. The role of the intelligent & informed viewer isn't really talked about all that much in the industry these days, but there are still clear lines drawn in the sand that distinguish a responsible viewer from an irresponsible one. In a sense, watching television with a closed mind is almost akin to getting behind the wheel of a car while under the influence in terms of the detrimental types of effects it can have. Thankfully I'm in control of what I watch rather than what I watch being in control of me.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ihaffyid41:
who was in the evening gown match and did any of them wear stockings??

Well,it wasn't a eveninggown match,it was a playboy pillowfight amongst candice michelle and tori wilson..altho I didn't order wrestlemania(thought 50 dollars was a lil steep for a "basic" mania),I did see the pics on wwe.com of the match and tori wilson is in black hose and candice ends up barefoot and there's a couple of shots of her barefoot,if your into dirty feet you may apreciate the shots on the site.....eww mae young?? That shit woulda grossed me out but I guess I woulda seen the humor
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad it wasn't Mickie James that Snistky was worshipping---

AFTER her match, when they were all hot and sweaty

I would pay $1,000 to do that

[Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And crap like this is why I watch NWA:TNA.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elijah
Board Regular
Member # 7495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elijah   Email elijah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TNA is absolutely fantastic Dennis,I go to all there ppv's in Orlando and I urge anyone who has not checked them out to do so on Spike TV.BTW Gail Kim and Jackie Gayda have absolutely beautiful feet.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links