Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Armpits anyone? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Armpits anyone?
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello people, I was wondering what people think about (female) armpits? I find them such a turn on for similar reasons of feet; they are so hidden, yet girls show them if we are lucky, they are like a secret genatalia (like feet) and i love how they appear. I get so turned on, does anyone know any armpit sites (and not just hairy armpits)
Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and you fall into the same category. I LOVE licking a sexy woman's armpits with whipped cream while I'm doing her from the front or back. TOO sexy.

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rook
Board Regular
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rook   Email Rook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't do it for me.

For those who do like it, what if it's a hairy armpit? Just curious.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i was just about to mention the german ladies
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand shyguy, sometime I'll lick the ol' ladys pits while were havin sex. And I'll actually hope that a girl wearing a tank top or such will raise her arms so I can have a peek; but It's never become a full blown fetish. Good luck on your search. And hairy armpits are gross, hope none of you guys are into that shit!
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of a funny thing that happen in the parking lot of a game room years ago.
A bunch of guys are standing around after the place had closed for the night. One of the guys made mention to another very scruffy looking guy about one of the scaggy girls that he had gone out with for the purpose of sex, only. He asked the scruffy guy; "did her pussy stink?" He said no...but her armpits did!
You'd had to have been there to really know how funny that unexpected response was.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt do a thing for me but each to there own
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love them to, which is why i hate when my wife forgets NOT to put on deodorant before sex.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A relitive of mine is into that,I don't really understand it,but then again people don't understand feet either so I can't knock it...the onely thing I ever saw with an armpit was rod fontana licking one up in a foot video(forget wich one it was)
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
srry never really got anything from a girls pits.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll Pass

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
popsicletoes
Foot Model
Member # 1105

Icon 1 posted      Profile for popsicletoes   Email popsicletoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This armpit thing is kind of interesting. There are actually some similarities to feet. One of course is they are known for their smell .. just like some peoples feet. Also they are very tickish which is a lot of fun. I actually wouldn't mind a guy getting turned on by my pits and licking them. So guys .... how have you let your ladies know this is something that appeals to you?

I once had a guy reveal to me he loved armpits and belly buttons. Too bad he was a pretty fawked up guy and not nice to look at.

--------------------
we can hit the floor and go and explore those popsicletoes

Posts: 375 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gettin a lick of the wifes pits during or after a shower is cool,, gettin a lick of the wifes pits after shes shined,shit,showered,shaved, and applied Suave deoderant isnt healthy at all! Kinda makes the tongue dry.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Popsi...

...I'm nice to look at, er, if you like that NFL nosetackle look..... [Cool]

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a second......
(Reinforced heelstoes runs outside to look up at the sign, and runs back in again)

Yeah, see, this is 'WusFEETlinks'...

Wusarmpitlinks is down the block a bit! [Evil Grin]

I'm jus' kiddin! Put that axe down!

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links