Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Last Week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last Week
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I just wanted to share that last week, I was up in the midwest taking care of some family business. The weather was pretty chilly to me due to being in the Carolina's.

I had an opportunity to go out a couple of times with my relatives and to my surprise, there were flip flops and feet everywhere.

It seems that what I thought was chilly, to them up there it was not. We went to the movies and there were feet, we stopped by the mall for 30 minutes and I can't tell you the number of women with there toes out and pedicured already.

I was there for some somber business but I received many bright spots by all the gorgeous feet. We hit a roadhouse one night and while everyone was throwing their peanut shells on the floor, there were the feet of the night.

This ladies feet mesmerized me for the better part of fifteen minutes and my cousin who knows about my foot affection didn't let me forget that I kep staring at the woman's feet( trust me it was worth it). I think she caught me a couple of times thanks to my loud mouth cousin's yapping. I saw her glance in my direction and then did a quick dangle for me.

I know we have had threads about flip flops in the winter or cold months well I'll tell you Ohio is the place.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohio

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links