Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot action from strangers... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot action from strangers...
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 14 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see a girl with beautiful feet, whether it be at the library, on the bus, at your apartment complex, or at a fast food place. Me, personally, my first instincts would be to massage her feet. But the question is, how do you initiate foot action with a complete stranger? What do you say (or do) to get the best results. I haven't had foot action for about a half a year, and I CRAVE it!

Any tips or advice?

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well first off, get to know her. Most women would think it's weird for you to come out the blue to massage their feet in public, while some might think it's perfect cause they could want one or they may have a foot fetish themselves (then you really luck out). So your best chances would be to get to know her or maybe take her on a date? If your at school, talk to her, take her out to lunch or get her some starbucks in between classes.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walk up to her and say "gimmefeet!" sorry

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah,

I would say stike up a convo first and see if there is any chemistry at all. if you are thinking only about her feet, that may come out and scare her off. So in the midst of the convo mention her toe nail polis or compliment her shoes and how they make her feet look, etc.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree to the advise that you guys are giving!
If you go up to a girl and just ask about her feet and nothing else, it will be a bit of a scare off in my opinion...
Of course you could be in luck and she's say yes to a foot massage, but honestly... what are the chances!?!
Get to know the girl, come out with your liking for feet soon and as if it were nothing and then things will happen if you play it right... i guess...hehe!
To be quite honest, I shouldn't be giving advise, as I haven't had any foot action in months either. Lol!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take it from one who has had 'foot action' from 'strangers'... doesn't happen without massive luck. get to know the gal first... even for fifteen minutes. if she feels comfy and clicks with you, it greatly improves the odds. i met this gal once years back but said nothing significant to her. met up with her recently. at the end of our conversation (i had slipped in a compliment about her shoes) she commented on how those shoes hurt. asked if a massage would help. she said yes. i asked if she didn't mind i gave it a try. she said yes. a beautiful friendship as arisen from that. even got to take pics of her feet the next time i saw her and she let me post it online too... alhtough i took them down later.

so, once a connection is made, the opportunity is there. but without a connection... good luck!!! you'll need it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
walk up to her and say "gimmefeet!" sorry

lol

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a complete stranger on the Queen Mary down in Long Beach. She was wearing some stylish leather sandals. I noticed she had lovely toes, and I complimented her on them. Long story short, in about 7 minutes I was massaging, kissing, sniffing, licking, and sucking her soles and toes for a good 12-15 minute encounter. Her feet were soft, smelled fantastic from those leather sandals, and she was a cute lady as well. Even had my tongue sliding in between every one of her toes. She enjoyed it, and I was getting extremely horny. I even invited her back to my place, but she said that might be taking things too quick. I was there on business, and I never saw her again. I was just feeling blessed to have had such an intense foot experience from just showing some wit and charm to a nice stranger. It was pretty hot, I have to admit.....great memory.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like everybody else said, the best way is to talk to her normally with thoughts of eventually getting at the feet, whether it be that same day or weeks or months from then. BUT the only thing about taking the girl on a date and things like that is that a lot of times the feet i see out in public that i like dont belong to a girl that i would be normally attracted to. it sucks leading a girl on just to get to her feet, its happened to me a few times in the past and i ended up making an enemy after it was all said and done. she pretty much figured out i just used her for her feet since i didnt wanna take it any further. theres nothing like a platonic foot friend, but damn thats even twice as hard to find.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jak, amen to the platonic foot friend part. had that talk with a friend of mines who knows i like feet. my only problem with such an option.. usually the woman you're with will consider that friendship cheating!!!! that only works when you're single. i'm heavily involved with my lady and having a platonic foot friend is not a possibility i want to endulge in. love my lady too much.

however, i don't get to endulge in my lady's feet as much as i'd like. to her, it seems, the novelty of it has worn off some. oh well. those are the breaks. life ain't perfect. i won't rock my relationship to get a little more foot action.. in time, things will change and who knows, then the tide will create more chances for me to have some foot fun. for now, patience!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha treat it like a one nite stand! And who knows ya may just end up with a platonic foot friend after all...

I got to know a girl once back in highschool about 4 years ago, and every weekend and some days during the week she'd come visit her dad a few houses down from mine and she'd stroll right up to my house and have a foot massage almost the entire nite she was there... Anywhere from about 2-6 hours. Had i been more bold then and been able to read signs alot better, id have done alot more.

But for the most part ya need to atleast know the girl a bit... But then again guys like ben go around snappin pics of random girls all the time and their feet, and they dont get too offended... Asides from people with burritos. (i wander if there's a corrolation there)

anyway, Yep, i dunno.

Boot

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"People don't just bump into each other and have sex. This isn't Cinemax!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

I think we can certainly also apply Jerry's thinking to foot action as well in the public domain. A little planning and foresight can go a very long way indeed, and when coupled with charisma and honesty can yield results far more satisfactory than the blind advance, an approach which more often than not tends to land one in humiliation or jail, whichever comes first. hehe

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
middleman9
Loyal Member
Member # 13541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for middleman9   Email middleman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to make tell her your a fortune teller, but instead of reading the lines on her palms, you read the lines on her soles.

HAHAHA!

There was this guy who did that. He got charged.

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's kinda hard to strike a conversation when all you want is to get off on their feet. I wish we could just be honest like, "You're single right? Come here so I can suck your toes." I wish it were that easy. Lots of women carry a "goddess-complex" in which they believe they are better than you.
... bitches are dumb [Big Grin]

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all about confidence..the kinda girls that WE like to see react positively to "feet stuff" whatever it may be {pictures,massages,kissing,sucking,licking}when a guy has enough confidence to strike up conversation with her about other stuff first..then just slide a compliment or two at her about how her pedicure looks.It works most of the time, but if she says no, there's ALWAYS,always plenty of fish in the sea!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18306 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links