Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Overreaction? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Overreaction?
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
she would tell them how i gave her foot massages and that i worhsipped her feet so good it felt so good. while no one really made fun of me for it i was still mad. although her roomates were kinda jealous actually and said i bet it feels good i wish i had a man like that,but i was still upset. the reason is cause just like you and many other footmen i dont like my business shared unless im the one telling it. while some may say i should be happy her friends like hearing it and wished they had someone liek to me to pamper there feet i still didnt want my foot fetish out to the rest of the public. i only shared it with certain people just as we all do

G-man -

I think that this is totally where the girl was coming from. It's one of those delicate balances in which she was kinda showing off her prize pony (me) and the number of magical tricks that it can do.

Damn women try to one-up each other. I think that in both of our cases, they got their girlfriends to kinda be jealous in the sense that they didn't have somebody performing said tricks.

Still, as flattered as I am for being portrayed as unique and whatever, I don't like that it's my sexuality that's being flaunted.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Hi Faint,
Did you inform her beforehand that you preferred she not reveal your fetish to anyone? If so, then you had a right to be angry. If not, then maybe she didn’t know or think it was a big deal to you.

Sup Wu,

I want to thank you for the amount of hours I have personally masterbated to your website. God, I'd make sweet love to you right now if I could.

All joking aside, I had informed her that I didn't like her talking about my fetish. As I mentioned in a previous response, I was a little flattered that she thought it was cool, but I was not stoked about having my personal stuff being aired out.

quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
From the way you describe those situations, it sounds like you are somewhat embarrassed about liking feet. I don't think you should be but I respect your right to keep your love for feet private. But IMHO, I think more guys should be open about it. The more people come in contact with foot people, the better. As it stands now, a lot of folks have no personal contact with foot people (or so they think). So, they are left to form their impressions of us from what they see on TV.

I'm not embarrassed about liking feet. I just don't want people knowing that I like feet. Some people are comfortable being open with their sexuality like that and I'm not one of those people.

I hate how the television is such an influential medium. Especially with how us foot people are portrayed. As much as I love the Family Guy, I hate how they rip on those who have foot fetishes. I mean, Quagmire, the guy with the foot fetish, is portrayed as a sex-crazed pervert. I'm not down with that.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be that the anger you felt was not caused by 'airing your laundry' as it were, in public. I would be more angry with her motives in telling about your private life.

It seems to me that the majority of people love having a laugh at someone else's expense. If her motive was to belittle you in the eyes of others then yes I would be mighty angry with her.

If that was not her motive then I would still be angry with her since people generally do not go around telling other people what positions they manage in bed or how long they were making love with their partner.

Your love for feet and reaction to explicit discussion of it (and by 'explicit' I mean intimate details, a blow-by-blow account, if you will) is no different from a non-foot-lover being belittled for liking, say, spanking or BDSM activity.

If you didn't like feet and the discussion was explicit about bedroom activity between you and your partner (substitute 'footjob' for 'handjob' or 'blowjob'), you would naturally feel the same reaction. In my eyes, there is no difference and you are entirely justified in your response.

Whatever goes on sexually between two people should remain between them and them alone. Period.
She betrayed your trust. You have to decide if she is worthy of earning it again, if, indeed, it can be earnt. If I was in your position, I would get shot of her since I think that if there is no trust then there can be no relationship.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
Did you inform her beforehand that you preferred she not reveal your fetish to anyone? If so, then you had a right to be angry. If not, then maybe she didn’t know or think it was a big deal to you.

...I think more guys should be open about it. The more people come in contact with foot people, the better. As it stands now, a lot of folks have no personal contact with foot people (or so they think). So, they are left to form their impressions of us from what they see on TV.

As others have brought up, the key issue here is personal privacy, and I think most of us would agree that she crossed the line. Ergo, I must respectfully disagree with you WU.

Although I can believe that it's not as true in casual sexual relationships as it is in long-term committed ones, I believe that most of us still stand by the unspoken rule that what we do in the sexual realm is private business. We shouldn't have to explicitly tell our lovers not to tell others, regardless of our sexual activities. In fact, I have no doubt that explicitly telling some girls not to divulge your foot activities would probably ENTICE them to tell others, not prevent it.

As we often discuss, and most of us seem to believe, our sexual taste for feet is no different than guys who love asses, breasts or any other body part. Consequently a girl divulging sexual information about a guy who loves non-foot body parts is no more acceptable. They've violated your personal privacy. As an example, I couldn't tell you the sexual preferences of ANY of my closest friends.

Why would they do it? Several reasons have been discussed and all are plausible. I personally believe that girls are more likely to divulge foot fetish activity just because it's new and different to them, even perverse to some.

I still believe strongly that, even though any type of sexual activity should not be divulged, that, if and when it does get brought up, we should use the situation to our advantage using a combination of humor and laughing it off and defending our actions- depending on the specific situation and people involved. In any case, I certainly would never deny it. I agree with WU from the standpoint that we are, as practioner's of the fetish, "educating" people about it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetpies
Board Regular
Member # 10542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetpies   Email feetpies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) It's doubtful a girlfriend would do anything to purposely hurt you, right? So unless you told her not to tell anyone, she doesn't think there's anything wrong with it. If she was embarrased she would tell other people something about you - because she is with you!

2) A girlfriend's mother ask if you liked footjobs????? Holy-moly. And you are embarrased? I'd be embarrased if my mother said such a thing - but I guess different families have different dynamics. If such a thing happened to me I'd try to get alone with the mother at some point, because a woman who will make such a comment might very well also GIVE foot jobs. (How did she know what a foot job was, hmmmm????)

Posts: 26 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

quote:
A girlfriend's mother ask if you liked footjobs????? Holy-moly. And you are embarrased? I'd be embarrased if my mother said such a thing - but I guess different families have different dynamics.
Hand to God, that is true. I wrote that out in detail, too:
quote:
The mom responds "Like a FOOT-JOB?" with an enunciation on the last two words. At which point I feel cornered, embarrassed, humiliated, and like I got the wind kicked out of me.
quote:
If such a thing happened to me I'd try to get alone with the mother at some point, because a woman who will make such a comment might very well also GIVE foot jobs. (How did she know what a foot job was, hmmmm????)
Yeah, that's exactly what I want. I want to be alone with the mom of the girl that I love and risk it all to get my kinks with her feet... I don't know what the policy is on swearing, but that's fucking retarded and you're an idiot.

It did occur to me to wonder how she would know about that term, "foot job." I assumed that no one outside the scene would know that term. I figured she thought of "hand job" and replaced "hand" with "foot".

Apparently, long before she got married, she had a boyfriend who had a foot fetish, so I don't know.

Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found this thread and I had to throw in 2 cents.

It doesn`t matter if it is kinky or not, it is no one elses place to share your sexual behaviors or preferences. You had every right to be pissed. Some of us obviously see and understand the sad reality that people who dont really know you (and still some who do)will hold differences against you if you are odd man out.

If you dont appreciate feet, you most likely look at them as dirty, stinky, just for walking feet. (At least we know better)

Faintofheart, I relate to the way you react and answer and I think I know where you are coming from. What is there to gain from sharing that information? There is a time and a place for everything. Not all battles need to be fought in the pubic eye. [Wink]

Oh, and I hope you are done with the person who weakens with wine........

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you about the 'major problem' that some things such as foot fetishism can be considered taboo, and that it is a problem with society that goes beyond just saying 'the hell with what people think' (although i think that is the best attitude to have about life and feet). But you know what the only possible way to do your part to change it is? When you see something harmless like people liking armpits albeit strange to you (and me), when you go WTF notice the reaction you are having and conciously begin changing it.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you have a right to be upset. Wether fetish related or not, we all have our boundaries and personal space, and things we like to shaare and things wee like to be kept in private. Totally understandable. BUT with being in mind, it sounds like your girl is probably just prettty open about talking about sex in general, where as some girls aren't.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The violated feeling was justified..she should have kept stuff to herself.

just to add, i always tell people that i'm a leg man and feet are just part of them.... if you completely say feet feet feet etc they look at you like you have 3 heads. i'm tellin ya guys just say "i'm a legman and if the feet are pretty too that's golden".. i've said that countless times to friends and some girls.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links