Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did anyone see the Jimmy Kimmel Show last night ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did anyone see the Jimmy Kimmel Show last night ?
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only saw the commercial, but Eva Longoria was going to be on, and she proclaimed that she had beautiful feet, took off her high heel, and plunked her bare foot on Jimmy's desk. Just my luck though because I fell asleep before it was on. Did anyone catch it or have any pictures ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang!!!

I don't watch that show or the show with the boss from The Drew Carey Show.

I remember she put on a foot show for Conan or Leno when he showed a giant close up of a big toe, and asked her to guess whose toe it was.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang!!! i was watching and then my attention drifted to something, when i came back, the show was over and i was too tired to watch anymore. i missed it!!! she looked great.. would have loved to see her feet!!

RPM

p.s. while i'm here.. was on a road trip today.. peds are being propped on dashboards again!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Dang!!!

I don't watch that show or the show with the boss from The Drew Carey Show.

I remember she put on a foot show for Conan or Leno when he showed a giant close up of a big toe, and asked her to guess whose toe it was.

It was Kimmel what your talking about and it was months back. So this has to be a rerun. I seen it months back and she does have hot feet to go with every thing else.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vernon
Board Regular
Member # 12722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vernon   Email Vernon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just found the clip actualy.

http://www.eva-longoria.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53
You must join in order to see it though. After 8 minutes she takes her shoe off.

--------------------
Hey

Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have it that you don't have to join a community or something. if so please post it. Wu I'm sure you have it tucked away. Thanks though Vernon

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was cool. nice trick. show a bad pic of her feet, just to get her mad and prove him wrong. gotta love a girl who's quick to take off her shoes.thanks tadpole.....and really nice find vernon. good job guys!!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimmel might be one of ours then if he is so tricky and has tactics to get to see the feet of ladies. Why does he not feel ashamed on public TV with his foot thing while many of us feel their foot thing is something to hide ?
Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to view the clip by becoming a member. Even when I was all set and registered, the site said I did not have permission to access this page. I had already confirmed registration according to the site, so I dunno.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so want to see that footage can it be posted anoter way?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
I so want to see that footage can it be posted anoter way?

Yes, please... I would like pile on that staement [Fingers Crossed] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chipa
Loyal Member
Member # 7775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chipa   Email chipa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOMEONE POST ANOTHER LINK PLEEEEAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys calm down, you aren't missing anything.
She puts one foot on his desk.
It's not even like a 3 second shot, not a super close up, nothing to stroke to.
Kimmel looks at with complete disinterest and makes another one of his lame jokes, she puts her shoe back on, that's it.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links