Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » has this ever happen to you guys (im sure it has) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: has this ever happen to you guys (im sure it has)
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghost,

I second that emotion!

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ghost:
im glad you guys understand. sometimes i think the women have no idea what they are doing when this, but other times you can just tell they are doing it on purpose. and its not just cause we are men. i mean if we walked around and talked to women with our cocks hanging out our zippers they would be distracted too!
its like being hypnotized. your try to fight it but as a foot man you cant.

2 [Laugh] . I understand what you mean, Ghost [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can better relate now.. i had something close happen. i was trying to set up a few pics I had to take for a client. one of them took off her shoes.. and i was dumbfounded for a bit.. what lovely perfect shaped toes she had!!!!.... one person asked if i was ok.. i nodded.. when words came back to me.. i blamed it on the heat and kept shooting pics.. it was weird.. felt like an out of body experience.
RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I can relate to ghost's story... so I've often gone through life in a hazy cloud of euphoria. Failing to pay attention during conversation is actually one of the more innocuous side effects. On the other hand, try operating a motor vehicle in rush hour traffic when you've got a hot gal sitting in the passenger seat next to you with her sexy bare legs & feet stretched out on your dashboard. Now that's another matter entirely.

[Thud]

Calico Jack

I hope your auto-pilot system was working properly that day [Wink] . Legs/pretty feet stretched across the dashboard are a good thing in my book [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, This is where any women will discover my secret or get my attn!
I have an instant hard-on when I see any women that sits, crosses her leg, and her heels dangle off her foot. I go crazy fantasizing what her scent would be like, in sweaty, moist hose stuffed in leather shoes...ummmmm [Drool]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links