Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Clean Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Clean Feet
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like a little smell but not some much iam going to gag
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
this is the main reason people think foot fetishists are weird because SOME are turned on by stinky feet

I hear some guys say their girls feet were so stinky it was unbearable yet they were still extremely turned on

basically they are extremely turned on by bad hygiene [Confused]

I like the feet to have a scent to them, the scent shouldn't make you make a bitter beer face [Smile]

that is quite the bold statement there mighty mike, and highly incorrect as well.

They don't think it is weird because a guy likes smelly feet. They think it is weird because too many guys steal shoes or jack off to sleeping girls feet...read this forum for examples of guys who do such acts. THAT is why it is socially frowned upon.

For someone who joined and posts on a foot fetish forum, it is rather ironic that you disassociate yourself from smelly feet fans by labeling *them* as weird while claiming you yourself are normal.

explain how it is normal to be turned on by something that smells "unbearable" (a word people have used here when being turned on by the scent of a girls feet)

when I think of an "unbearable" scent I think of rotting flesh or used diapers, something that would make me gag or puke

I would love to see a girls face when a guy tells them "I love smelly feet"

unless she has had prior experiences she will give you a strange look

also I never once claimed to be normal

[ May 03, 2006, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: Mighty Mike ]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naw yo, you aint the only one. i cant stand it when a mature woman`s feet are dirty and smelly. i dont even look at them if that is the case

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links