Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Slippers Fetish.......anyone knows a web site to find pictures of that?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slippers Fetish.......anyone knows a web site to find pictures of that?
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guys, i'm new on this blog but not new on the foot fetish thing, i declare my self as a foot freak.......i love everything about woman feet,and two things that i love the most it's the smell of woman feet after a long day of work and using sox or stockings, that smell, that the girls find stinky or more it's what's get me exited. But after that what tunrs me on more it's woman slippers, those type of slippers they use to hang out inside the house or in the bedroom, or where ever they want, i love woman slippers, i love the smell of the slippers it's like smelling sox or something, but the smell it's delicious.

When i was a little kid let's say 13 or 14 i used to go to an aunts house very often and every time i was there, i waited until they move from the bedroom to the kitchen or the livinroom and i used to sneak in her closet to look for her slippers to smell them and take them to the bathroom to jack of my self smelling them and put in them on......ahh miss those days, the danger and more hehehe, but yes the smell and how a girl loks wearing slippers it's soooooo hot i can describe how that turns me on.

I hope someone shares my fetish and if someone can help me with a website that shows those kind of pictures i'll be thankful all my life.

thanks

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I share your slipper fetish! Mail me on liefvoetje@gmail.com. Maybe we can exchange some pics...
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://imageevent.com/toesinmotion/barefootslipperdipping1

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks very much acebg, those were good pictures, are those of someone you know?.........hey i wish i could smell inside those slippers really strong odor they have, i tell you........i youhave more or get more pictures don't hesitate on sending them over.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

I will like to know what people prefer if they share this slipper fetish with me...........slippers with open toe or closed, I think closed are not that sexy but if you like the odor of feet it's very exiting because the odor gets concentrated inside, and open toe it's also exiting because you can enjoy the slippers and also the woman feet and about the smell I think it also smells not as hard as the other ones but they smell just right for the pleasure.

--------------------
La8ers.....

FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, I'm a big fan of the slipper. Here knock your self out:

Slipper Video 1

Slipper Video 2

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like slippers too. I think it's a sub-fetish of mine, along with the foot fetish.

I think the main reasonings behind so many people liking it are, not only do women often not wear socks with them, their heels are usually exposed, they are associated with sleepwear (or lack there-of), and the thought of them wearing the slippers and the fuzzy material being squished under and between their toes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5-v4gAqeZ8

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in. Open back, peep toes slippers are so sexy, and the smell... [Jerkoff]

Here's a link to my Webshots album. Be sure to view them full size.
Webshots

And a few on Flickr. Click on "All sizes" to see them full size.
Flickr1
Flickr2
Flickr3
Flickr4
Flickr5

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out some pics on here (somewhere). I posted a set featuring my wifes pink fluffy slippers. And i got lots of pics onn Flickr too.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Man all of you are my heroes, jajaja thanks very much i knew they were more people like me man slippers rules, the smell the look on womans feet ah man the best, thank you all for making my day, you really deserve a gold statue for this gesture, the videos the pics, it's too much man, gaina thanks and keep up the good work and if any slipper subject comes up again for sure i'll be posting and comment about it.

--------------------
La8ers.....

bazza
Board Regular
Member # 7526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bazza   Email bazza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a massive slipper fetish. I love seeing a woman in sexy open toed mule slippers.

I have quite a few pics of female slippers. This includes a few of a naughty Lady giving her partner a Slipper Job (and YES - all the way).

Email me on bazzaba@yahoo.com if interested

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another good pic I found on Webshots, esp for those that like the open-toed ones.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/329903099/1329919065068244091WsBcaQ#

EDIT: And another -

http://community.webshots.com/photo/122616669/1122617037053352389kZplND#

[ August 05, 2006, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Just Me ]

Posts: 253 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

is there anyone else with good pictures of woman in slippers? or any website designed just for that, i'll trully become a member.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Just Me
Elite Trooper
Member # 1678

http://community.webshots.com/photo/2238051010084714135pYeZIL
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

nice man, but still i think someone should dedicate a website for that, for slippers fetish.........should i have to be the innovator on that? hummm, not a bad idea, the hard thing will be to get the models.

--------------------
La8ers.....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links