Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Before your first foot experience....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Before your first foot experience....
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you ever hesitate to make your move on a girls feet?

The reason I ask is because I'm involved with a girl, and she knows about my foot fetish and she loves it. She knows what I want to do with her feet and she says its cool, 'just go ahead and do it'. But I'm still finding myself hesitating.

Today for example. We were sat on the couch watching TV, cuddling. I was rubbing her socked feet. But thats as far as I could bear to go. I just don't want to sound silly.

Anyone else ever had this? It leaves me kicking myself for not making the move.

Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go for it man, you've got no reason not to. it sounds like you think you'd feel ridiculous indulging in your fetish, but it's fine, there's nothing to feel weird about, especially since she digs foot action too!

-oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man just peel those socks off, take ya good sniff and go to town on those peds. Your only hurting yourself n these situations.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carpe Diem!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude,if she knows about your fetish and its cool with her and your comfortable with her,WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!.I'm sure once you indulge in your fetish with her,this won't really be an issue anymore.does your gf ask why you don't indulge in your fetish with her?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elvis
Board Regular
Member # 10619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bro, i've been there.....

i've missed out on MANY fine situations.....

simply because i thought i'd look like a fool.....

now, i have MANY regrets....................

so, as stated above, just go for it...

you truly have nothing to lose...

except for a pile of regrets.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be a homo! Give in to your lust bro! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can definitely speak onthe issue of how many opportunities I missed because I hesitatd. I mean women's fet in my lap, me with straight wood and still nothing. Wouldn't happen today but I remember a time that it did. Hey seize the day before the day ends.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should definitely be no hesitation on your part, especially since she knows of your fetish and she's cool with it.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you should just go for it mate
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faintXofXheartX33
Board Regular
Member # 12559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faintXofXheartX33   Email faintXofXheartX33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously, she's into you and your advances.

Go nuts.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links