Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Models beware of bitter foot men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Models beware of bitter foot men
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the second one of these received in the past couple of days from people who were not responded to after emailing Daemoness. One email stated "please read to confirm", and the other read "sorry you didn't get back to me, I sent you a letter".

Always scan your emails.

Name of File message_daemoness666.zip
Virus Scan Result WORM_NETSKY.P Virus Found

Note: There is no cure available for the virus on the file message_daemoness666.zip

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lonely fucktards that obsess over the object of their affections. They feel rejected when the deluge of e-mails they send go unanswered, enthatuation turns to animosity and things get ugly. Kind of a cyber stalker mentality I suppose. I rarely e-mail anyone that I don't actually personally know in "real life." Some folks need to step away from their computers once in a while and get a reality check!

Hope your scan software caught it before you opened it.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it is similar to the thread about models not responding. Sadly it seems the majority of guys emailing seem to have a similar attitude. Such is life I guess.

I didn't open it, Dae's email is hotmail so it scans ahead of time. I never DL any attachments anyways though.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People are pussies for that shit. That is totally un called for, and it is very similar to that thread. I read it too. These guys have to realize that while some of these models may be into the fetish lifestyle, and while some are not (just modeling) THEY ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR EVERY DEMAND!!

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I agree with everybodies assessment, clearly there is another side. The side that thinks the least somebody could do is return an email.

I'm of the school of thought that a returned email is a priviledge and not a right. But these others are the ones who cut you off on the highway, while talking on their cell phones and drinking coffee. The world must stop for them or they will be sorry.

That's why I try to bump them off the road....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
This is the second one of these received in the past couple of days from people who were not responded to after emailing Daemoness. One email stated "please read to confirm", and the other read "sorry you didn't get back to me, I sent you a letter".

Always scan your emails.

Name of File message_daemoness666.zip
Virus Scan Result WORM_NETSKY.P Virus Found

Note: There is no cure available for the virus on the file message_daemoness666.zip

This may have been caused by someone who is infected by the Worm.Ntsky.p Virus, rather than a disgruntled fan. In other words, this may NOT have been sent to you intentionally. Once someone is infected by one of these types of worms, the virus uses that person's computer to unknnowingly send itself to everyone in that person's address book. Luckily, you have sound virus detection and didn't open the attachment. Otherwise, you too would become infected and would end up doing the same thing.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's like computer STD's 101 =o

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu could be right,it coulda been sent to unententially.but there is a rather large amount of fucked up people in cyberspace.a few years ago I met a "friend" online and she had borderline personality disorder so she became a real spaz.one day she sent me pics that I thought were safe,but later realised they musta had a virus attached on purpose and within like 6 weeks,my computer completly crashed.its funny cause after she sent the pics,she pretty much disappeared(wich I was greatful for lol)...good thing you cought the virus tho
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had to change my email because of stuff like that. one day i remember getting 99 emails and they were all from different addresses of people i knew, but i knew it wasnt from them because of the subjects. plus i just knew 99 people wouldnt email me all at the same time. everynow and then i still messages like that but only in my bulk mail. i just erase them without even opening it up. but i do have enough software on this computer to kill it if it does happen.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
While I agree with everybodies assessment, clearly there is another side. The side that thinks the least somebody could do is return an email.

I can't help but agree with that comment. A response, even a polite 'no' costs nothing.

The best thing however is for footmen NOT to contact these models anyway. There are untold women already out there that cater for your needs as a service - yes that DOES cost something - but at least you get what you pay for.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links