Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tonight on American Idol... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tonight on American Idol...
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Following Katharine McPhee's second performance tonight, Randy commented on the fact that she looked great, and he then said "Simon likes the toes, the toenails." And with that the camera cut to a nice close-up shot of Katharine's bare feet which revealed her sexy blue nailpolish. I already thought she was this year's hottie in the competition, but the blue nailpolish just totally sealed the deal for me! I only wish that Randy had simply come straight out and told Katharine that he loved her nailpolish instead of turning it into a joke which he could hang on Simon, but what the hell, it still amounted to great television for that split second!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Yes, I've got the McPheever for Katharine McPhee's McPheet! [Big Grin]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cj-
yep I saw it too and was like yeah !!!! I was also digging that nail polish and was glad that they flashed to it. I could tell she was barefoot during her performance but the close up seled the deal.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is smokin.....what about her ass?? man is she hotttttt.....
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG! When I saw those barefeet I got instant wood. She is HOT! Has a nice juicy ass! Now I finally got to see her feet! YUMMY!!! Anyone have pics or vid clips of that? Feel free to share.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even nice feet will make me watch American Idol...
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GimmeFeet:

Even though I love all kinds of music, I'm not much into AI either, but millions of others are. And among those millions, just think of all the foot guys who enjoyed that show.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
quote:

Acually,I take that back,if paula abdul was to show her soles on american idol,then I'd watch lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I enjoy watching American Idol myself, but I can totally appreciate that feeling, GimmeFeet. I'm the exact same way when it comes to Sex & The City. I absolutely love Kim Cattrall's & Kirstin Davis' feet with a freakin' passion, yet I still could never quite bring myself to watch that damn show. Luckily I've since seen all the important outtakes of their feet that aired in that series, so I haven't missed out on anything in the long run.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im with you guys. theres some shows i just cant watch and american idol happens to be one of them. i love feet but i just cant bare to watch that show.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippydn
Board Regular
Member # 10638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippydn   Email skippydn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
Following Katharine McPhee's second performance tonight, Randy commented on the fact that she looked great, and he then said "Simon likes the toes, the toenails." And with that the camera cut to a nice close-up shot of Katharine's bare feet which revealed her sexy blue nailpolish. I already thought she was this year's hottie in the competition, but the blue nailpolish just totally sealed the deal for me! I only wish that Randy had simply come straight out and told Katharine that he loved her nailpolish instead of turning it into a joke which he could hang on Simon, but what the hell, it still amounted to great television for that split second!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Yes, I've got the McPheever for Katharine McPhee's McPheet! [Big Grin]

Is there any type of video for this? Thanks David
Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you go guys...
Katharine McPhee's Toes!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some nice ones there. Wish I could jump through the screen and give `em a tongue bath.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Here you go guys...
Katharine McPhee's Toes!

LL to the resue. Thanks buddy!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

cooljerk9992000
Loyal Member
Member # 5762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooljerk9992000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was very nice. At the end when they were all standing on the stage, you could see her flexing and bending her toes. Whole thing gave me serious wood.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links