Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gigi Looks GREAT!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gigi Looks GREAT!
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The photographs of Gigi in Wu's "Photo of The Day" area are outstanding, she looks GREAT! That red top is nice, the shoes are excellent and her hair is PERFECT. Gigi looks great!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi is always looking great in my opinion, she is one of the sexiest women Ive ever seen without a doubt. Those seductive feet of her's drive me wild of course, but I think my favorite thing about Gigi is her PERFECTly sized ass, and thighs. Thats another thing of mine and Gigi has my completely attention with these assets!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Gigi is always looking great in my opinion

Ditto. Legs & feet extraordinaire on that gal, and coupled with Lexi Lapetina for the photos of the day, I'd be hard-pressed to come up with a hotter dynamic duo than that. Easily two of my very favorite gals out here.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea having her and lexi together what more can you ask for? i bet that camera man was hoping that day never ended

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100%.. To me, she has simply absolutely perfect feet in everyway..
size, shape and length of toes, beautiful long toenails, the most wrinkly and soft soles, very talented toes not to mention, if you have seen any of her footjob videos....
I was lucky enough to meet her in person at a Foot Party in Tampa about 2 years ago. It was great... my wife Andi's feet and Gigis feet at the same time!!! Only in America!!! LOL.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Gigi is always looking great in my opinion

Ditto. Legs & feet extraordinaire on that gal, and coupled with Lexi Lapetina for the photos of the day, I'd be hard-pressed to come up with a hotter dynamic duo than that. Easily two of my very favorite gals out here.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

I'll pile on and say, "U RRRRRR on the money with these comments."

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi is such a class act.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow [Smile] [Smile] thanks so much for the compliments, i am kind of a loss for words, which isnt usually the case....i will say thank you very much for putting a big smile on my face..it makes all the hard work worthwhile.

and yes, aerodrew , i remember you and your wife from tampa. she had nice feet, from what i can remember. she should be modeling them (guys give him peer pressure to submit a contribution)

kisses [Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze_777
Board Regular
Member # 16089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze_777   Email Blaze_777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi.. i love your feet.. wow , your feet are perfect. u have perfect toenails.. wow

--------------------
fadingmist@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys just took every word i wouldve said right out of my mouth

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fernas
Board Regular
Member # 15789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fernas   Author's Homepage   Email fernas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish to put her feet on my face for a long time

--------------------
fernas2006

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redbeard2007
Board Regular
Member # 13355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redbeard2007   Email redbeard2007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I give her feet two thumbs way up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
My name is redbeard and i'm a drug addictt. It just so happens my drug of choice is feet. I need nah I must have feet. Thank You

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you guys for the nice compliments [Smile]

if any of you want to taste my feet then come to foot party on aug 25 in miami, i am going to be there with my feet ready to be pampered. i always have a good time at these events [Smile]

again, thanks for the sweet compliments, i hope to have some photos up on the contribution section soon.

hint: free video clips if you can find me on youtube...yep, i am there incognito...i bet you can find me.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gogi is no doubt a perfect foot Goddess.we should all bow to her feet in respect

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links