Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Good to see maturer women having great feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good to see maturer women having great feet
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I am so pleased to see more mature women taking care of their feet I really notice older women also as well as young and so many also wearing some very sexy shoes. I think that pedicures are a must for ladies and around the supermarket today I could not help noticing so many maturer women with some nice pedicured feet. We have hit 72 degrees today here in the U.K. so all the mules and sandals are dusted off and worn again it makes me look everywhere when shopping seeing some very sexy maturer feet. A couple of women wearing mules with some red nail polish beautifully painted and soles as smooth as a baby, it really is pleasing when older women make this effort with their feet

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its very sexy to see. and there are 2 women on my website that are in there 50's and they both have gorgeous feet. im actually gonna post some pics of them since you brought up this topic.
its a huge turn on to me. i have always been attracted to milf's so to see them have sexy feet is just a plus.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge fanatic of mature feet, so I too have been pleased as punch to see so many sexy mature feet out on display this past week now that we've got summer weather here in NYC. I saw at least 4 different gals with beautiful feet earlier today, all of which I'd estimate to be safely over 40 years of age and all of which were walking along the very same stretch of track for jogging/bike riding. Needless to say it was a glorious afternoon.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
I'm a huge fanatic of mature feet, so I too have been pleased as punch to see so many sexy mature feet out on display this past week now that we've got summer weather here in NYC. I saw at least 4 different gals with beautiful feet earlier today, all of which I'd estimate to be safely over 40 years of age and all of which were walking along the very same stretch of track for jogging/bike riding. Needless to say it was a glorious afternoon.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

[Thumbs Up] [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mature older women have the sexiest feet in my opinion. they always take care of there feet the best. there toes always so perfectly painted along with them being very well shaped. there heel and soles has caught my attention the most. So soft,nice,and wrinkley and that`s the best they can get

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely- many great things can be said about maturity and mature women. Not only are many of them very attractive but there's an increased chance (due to their age and experience) that they may be into showing off their feet, having them enjoyed, and using them for sexual pleasure.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a fan at all of mature feet

as they age, so do the feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toda at work there was a mature lady had to be at least mis forties with a nice dress and slip on sandals with hose. usually I don't like this look because with this type of sandal, I like to see skin but her feet were pedi perfect. I mean soft looking heels and soles and almost perfect looking toes just the right length and width. I kinda moved to te side to convers with a co worker while acyually checking out those feet. i think she was on to me though because I saw her glance in my direction one.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men prefer women, boys prefer girls........

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links