Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » something not so serious lol (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: something not so serious lol
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so im talking to a friend of mine about my foot fetish clips(she isnt close to me so she didnt know i was doing them) and she just happened to be a huge drew berrymore fan.she said she has about 7 drew posters on her wall.

anyways,she said she was reading her book and it talked about her giving tom green a footjob.i was really surpised about this and she also mentioned that it wasnt too much of a shock for her because she had seen tom green make out with a foot before.

do any of you guys have more info about this? i thought it was pretty cool

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish I did, what book was it, I'd like to read up. I know she kinda gave a footrub in the Poison Ivy movie to Tom Skerritt

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
anyways,she said she was reading her book and it talked about her giving tom green a footjob.

Thanks for the heads up, Mona! Now watch the sales of her book jump through the roof this weekend.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^are you going to get the book jack?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a small search on Amazon and there were 2 books on Drew Barrymore's life. I think the one called "Drew Barrymore: The Biography" is probably the one with the Greene FJ reference, but I could be wrong.

Ask your pal for the correct book title for us Mona.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"something not so serious lol"

hahaha thank you Mona,err I mean Im sure I can relate this to the decline/acceleration of foot fetish and the viewpoints of society and uhh uhhh ( head explodes)

That is cool though about Drew Barrymore I have always been a huge fan of her feet, that is gonna have to make me go find some Poison Ivy stills... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drew barrymore is all of a sudden attractive to me [Cool]

no surprise tom green is into this stuff he seems like a freak [Tongue]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

^lol thats what i thought too

--------------------
 -

-

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
are you going to get the book jack?

I guess that all depends on how many pictures are in it.

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

P.S. - I'll leaf through it the next time I'm in a bookstore and skim for the footjob part. I like Drew's feet and all but I reckon I'm not a big enough fan to buy her book just for a sentence or two. hehe

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some interesting information there, Mona. I had never heard about that before. Drew definitely has some awesome feet and she has always struck me as the type that would be into giving her man of the moment a footjob.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom Green has a foot fetish and is some what open about it. There was a article where he talked about it. Also he played the foot freak on the bus in Road Trip so this comes as now surprise to me. D rew is also a pisces and the pisces sighn deals with the feet and I heard here say about that on Letterman one time.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he wasn't the foot freak on the bus

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Pretty sure he was in diguise and was playing a dull role.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I do not care for Drew personally, I always thought she was sexy and she has awesome feet.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Pretty sure he was in diguise and was playing a dull role.
actually i think the director played the role

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links