Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My collection of Mules (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My collection of Mules
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Can someone help me here I love black wedged mules and have over thirty pairs sitting in my house I am not sure why I love this footwear so much but cannot help but buy second hand pairs, it seems a compulsion for this type of footwear and really all I do is just look at them and nothing else, occasionaly I will get a woman to wear a pair in for me because I just love them so much. Should I sell them? or keep them for a collection I see they are becoming once again very popular.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would keep them, specially if they are related to a good memories. There was actually an egyptian movie about a guy who loved feet and shoes and had a big closet with all various types of shoes and would ask his girlfriends for their sandals and shoes.

In any case, please make sure that if any significant lady comes to visit you that she would see them. It happened once to me, and I had to admit my fetish in an untimely manner.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zamoura what is the name of that egyptian movie? I would be very interested in seeing it. Is it an adult movie?
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of mules too! Mainly because I love the way they dangle from a woman's foot. More importantly...it's the perfect footwear for showing off your soles to foot enthusiasts, such as myself. [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definately keep them.You collected them for this long ,why not enjoy your collection. [Wink]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could I buy a pair off of you?
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have so many pairs of shoes that I don't wear anymore, but refuse to get rid of. My closet is full! Hard to get rid of things attached to good memories, even the ones that hurt my feet. *heehee*

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barefoot Kristy:
even the ones that hurt my feet. *heehee*

I guess that is the last problem since i think many would volunteer to give your hurt feet some relief with a nice massage. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all,
Yes theu really are a nice collection my girlfriend is a size U.K. 3 so many of the mules are bigger sizes I just cannot seem to get rid of them I know on e-bay they are very popular once more [Smile]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have so many pairs of shoes that I don't wear anymore, but refuse to get rid of. My closet is full! Hard to get rid of things attached to good memories, even the ones that hurt my feet.

That's so awesome and a philosophy I hope my wife begins to adhere to soon.

Many years ago, a few years after getting married and before I ever gave my wife any clue about my fetish, I collected new thong sandals and flip-flops. Naturally I had to keep them hidden. I eventually threw them away for fear of her discovering them (although in hindsight it may have been the best thing that could have happened and launched her into the fetish world and indulging me way back then). Throwing them away was one of the hardest things I ever did and a big regret.

I've bought my wife several pairs of sandals and FF's and she commented on adding to her collection this weekend while looking at the sale ads in the paper. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I hope someday for her to have a huge collection of them in all stages of age. When they become to old to wear in public, we'll use them to "play" with. I enjoy shoejobs (or sandaljobs in my case). One of my strongest fantasies is to have her get me off with one or simply watch while I cream them.

You probably wouldn't have any trouble selling them on any auction site if you do decide to get rid of them.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by afootpassion:
Zamoura what is the name of that egyptian movie? I would be very interested in seeing it. Is it an adult movie?

The name of this movie is " a Female chase " and in arabic it would be prounounced "mutaradah nesaeyeh". A 60's movie. The actor was "Fouad El-Muhandess",the actress is "Shewekar" in case you find an arabic video store near you and you want to be able to have a better specification of the movie. I can write it in arabic for you in case you need to show it to somebody in your area.

Actually, although it interests nobody here, this actor , now in his 70's, has admitted to his love of feet in an arabic interview on one of the most popular channels and has complemented the host on her feet. Very rare in the conservative hemisphere on the other side.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the info Zamora. Yeah that is very interesting being they tend to be very conservative in that area.

Muleslicker do you have any pics of your collection of mules? It would be pretty neat to post them for us perhaps.

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Civis Romanus Sum:
quote:
even the ones that hurt my feet. *heehee*

I guess that is the last problem since i think many would volunteer to give your hurt feet some relief with a nice massage. [Big Grin]
I'm happy to be single, but I do miss the free foot massages. My ex-boyfriend was wonderful when it came to rubbing my feet while we watched TV or a movie. [Cry]

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I've bought my wife several pairs of sandals and FF's and she commented on adding to her collection this weekend while looking at the sale ads in the paper. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I hope someday for her to have a huge collection of them in all stages of age. When they become to old to wear in public, we'll use them to "play" with. I enjoy shoejobs (or sandaljobs in my case). One of my strongest fantasies is to have her get me off with one or simply watch while I cream them.

You probably wouldn't have any trouble selling them on any auction site if you do decide to get rid of them.

That's great feetluvr! It must've been hard to get rid of your collection, but sounds like you're having a great time building a new one. [Smile]

It looks like I'm going to be moving in the next few months so I may have to put some of my collection up for sale. Hmmm...I should shoot a little video or photo set in every pair first. Preserve my collection digitally! Not quite the same, but would save on my moving costs. lol

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm happy to be single, but I do miss the free foot massages. My ex-boyfriend was wonderful when it came to rubbing my feet while we watched TV or a movie. [Cry]

Are you by chance taking any volunteers? Heck I think I'd sit through "The Notebook" to give your feet a massage [Wink] lol
Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links