Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Wiggler is back from his first date in SIX YEARS.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Wiggler is back from his first date in SIX YEARS.
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, okay, I hope you guys out there from my post a few days ago about "How to Succeed with Women" are paying attention. Because I just had a date with her and she is AWESOME!

Earlier today, I crammed on the chapter about "The Priming Date". I was in absolute top form. She's really cool and was really into me. Unexpectedly, at the end of the date, while I walked her back to her car, I kissed her cheek. She kissed my lips. Man, that was great.

Ahem... anyway, she was wearing a suit with these open-toed shoes. She has cute toes, kinda stubby like Alexis Bledel, but definitely better than Rachel Leigh Cook's. Yeah, I can't wait to see her next weekend. I suggested I take her for an evening at Santa Monica Beach, just so we can walk barefoot on the sand and in the water.

*Sigh*

[Love]

As I said, BUY THIS FUCKING BOOK RIGHT NOW!!!

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all about charm. You gotta be smooth and cool, sweet yet not too nice. Women LOVE when you pay them no attention rather then too much attention. Be that quiet guy in the corner that gives a smile instead of the meathead saying "your eyes are beautiful"...
Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Wiggler!
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad it went well.

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to go man. confidence is everything, and there isn't ever a reason to have less then complete confidence!
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i wonder why its been six years lol

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links