Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Umm..i Think I Got a Hand Fetish Aswell....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Umm..i Think I Got a Hand Fetish Aswell....
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else..? Feet are 1st..but when i see a woman with really well kept hands and nice nails prefably french pedicure it drives me nuts. Especially when there hands and palms are so smooth.

The funny part, like many of you know..usually the girls with hot feet have ugly hands....and the girls with nice hands have ugly feet....that i'll never understand.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like hands almost as much. on the feet-hand dichotomy..i usually look at hands to get an idea if the girl has nice feet. this method has not ever let me down.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend Dave is a hand guy as well.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gibarian:
Anyone else..? Feet are 1st..but when i see a woman with really well kept hands and nice nails prefably french pedicure it drives me nuts. Especially when there hands and palms are so smooth.

I hear ya. Well kept hands with nice, clean nails and soft skin.

Sometimes I fantasize about a handjob from a sexy girl, but I look at her sexy feet much more.

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hand fetish?

bunch of freaks [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
i like hands almost as much. on the feet-hand dichotomy..i usually look at hands to get an idea if the girl has nice feet. this method has not ever let me down.

Same here,and it works often. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
hand fetish?

bunch of freaks [Big Grin]

This was fun. [Laugh]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SORRY MATE DOESNT DO MUCH FOR ME
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkyHighArchGuy
Major Player
Member # 3327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyHighArchGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya, you can definitely get an idea of the texture or whatever by checking out their hands

and yeah, nice hands are a turn on for me too [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Feet are 1st..but when i see a woman with really well kept hands and nice nails prefably french pedicure it drives me nuts.

I hate french manicure/pedicure with a passion, but I still totally where gibarian is coming from on the hand fetish issue and I too definitely have something of a hand attraction, though admittedly not to the same degree or intensity as my foot fascination. The condition that a woman keeps her hands & nails in has always been very important to me, and it's certainly one of the first things that I notice about a woman when I'm meeting her for the first time (assuming she has closed shoes or sneakers on). Well-cared-for hands can often be an indication of the condition of a gal's feet as well, so that adds another whole dimension of importance to the equation. Just as with feet, I prefer that a gal's fingernails be polished with vibrant solid colors like bright reds & oranges, shocking pinks, metallic blues, and the like. When I think back about the very first gal whose feet turned me on sexually, the fact of the matter is that her hands played a absolutely crucial role in my attraction to her, so my interest in hands & feet have always complemented each other.

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know if i have a hand fetish but i alwyas do lick my gfs fingers.

(but for all us foot ppl always keep in mind feet are cleaner than hands )

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love hands too. Not saying I have a direct fetish for hands though. But hands are good.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so noone ever see girls with hot hands and ugly feet and vice versa..? this happens to me alot, i'll be ringing her up and i see she's got nice hands, manicure etc....i take a quick look down and i'm like DAMN. unpolished callus feet...ugly nail shapes-yet her hands and fingers are nice.

the best is when i see the ugly hands....and look down and the feet are fantastic...

sorry i don't wanna sound insensitive but it's almost like how the uglyest women have the prettiest feet...and sometimes the prettyiest women have the ugly feet...lol. haha i'm starting to sound like george costanza......

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
so noone ever see girls with hot hands and ugly feet and vice versa..? this happens to me alot, i'll be ringing her up and i see she's got nice hands, manicure etc....i take a quick look down and i'm like DAMN. unpolished callus feet...ugly nail shapes-yet her hands and fingers are nice.

the best is when i see the ugly hands....and look down and the feet are fantastic...

sorry i don't wanna sound insensitive but it's almost like how the uglyest women have the prettiest feet...and sometimes the prettyiest women have the ugly feet...lol. haha i'm starting to sound like george costanza......

I have seen those very examples and it is so weird. But I have also seen many cute girls with pretty hands AND pretty peds and that combination makes me cum like a firehose [Jerkoff]
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I have found that if I like the girl's hands, I usually like her feet too. I think hands are a great predictor of a girl's feet! Not always of course.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links