Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Old friend came up trumps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old friend came up trumps
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I met an old friend today someone that I have not seen for maybe two years or so we used to work together sometime ago as postman but have both moved on from there. I know he has a lovely girlfriend called Tracy and they have been together for a longtime anyway on catching up he heard that I had a foot fetish from people who still work at the post office. He confessed he has a stomach fetish he likes slim well toned ladies tummies. Upon hearing about my foot fetish he told Tracy when we went back to his home, she has known me for sometime and she is cool, she said it is a little strange a foot fetish but nothing I cannot handle. The upshot of this meeting is that my friend asked her if I could have her worn shoes, they are so laid back she said yes why not have some of my well worn footwear it only goes into the bin. When we talked about the shoes before we went to his house I told him I like a foot aroma smell in them, I was hoping that she might have slightly sweaty feet. My question everyone is shall I mention to Tracy that I do not mind her shoes being sweaty smelling or just hope that the shoes she throws away are aromatic?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just mention that her old shoes will be ok with you, even if they are smelly. Just play if off like it's no big deal.

You are lucky to have a friend's girlfriend offer her old shoes to you. So if they smell, all the better for you. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links