Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kim's Worn Shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kim's Worn Shoes
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All, We are looking for some advice. Kim has a few pairs of shoes that have either torn at the heel or are out of style for her. We recently decided that we might try and sell these shoes to a more neeedy foot man. Have any of you ever purchased a pair of worn shoes ? If so what do you think the going rate is for leather slides well worn with a nice aroma to them ? Couldn't think of any better place to ask than by starting here with our foot friends.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i whouldnt buy them thats 4 sure

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by punkluvsfeet:
i whouldnt buy them thats 4 sure

Wow! I love it when the macho frat boy mentality of a Mousepad member possesses the soul of one of our Wu's Feet members.

I've bought worn shoes before, but only from a foot model who I knew what she looked like from head to toe. I don't see how the dudes that flock to eBay and ebanned do it.

I could help you out with pricing them, but I'd need to see them first. I could also help you with finding a few places to advertise them.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW thanks punkluvsfeet!!! Your thoughtful information was a big help.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by you wife's sexy peds, I may be interested. I have never bought used shoes/flip flops or sandals before. But I have been curious and have typically seen them for around $30-$40 at various foot sites.

And if they are smelly with authentic sole/toes imprints than... [Jerkoff]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The value usually is determined by the looks of the owner. Posting pics (of the owner) with the sales ad will probably garner a higher value.

The ability to prove ownership authenticity helps too. Different ways to do it apparently, but the value ultimately rests in the eye of the beholder.

I've bought this woman's trainers for $120. But I knew they were hers and plus she is very hot and the shoes had been through a lot.

It is very subjective. But shoes can also go for like a $1 if the owner is ugly or in some cases where she only validates the ownership by pictures of just her feet, or some scanned pic of a magazine model.

Purchasing shoes can be a very profitable when you reach those handful of guys who just like to buy shoes... just to buy them (regardless if it was owned by a man or not).

I have a lot of concern for the faith that those type of people put into their seller's hands (or feet I should say).

[ May 12, 2006, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Great post I sell ladies well worn shoes from three of my friends, they also sell on e-banned which is where the money is. I do not buy off e-bay and e-bay have stopped more or less the auctions for the foot fetish category. I did a survey for myself and e-bay has more fake sellers (unsmelly and sometimes their husband/boyfriend wears the shoes) than any other site. I have an MSN group also for sale of the three ladies shoes and other items post on many foot fetish forums including den of smelly feet I would certainly sell them for you. Leather slides are my favourites so I would even buy them off you. P.M. me if you need any help

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife would not sell her shoes, but will swap old for new
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoeslave,
How does your wifes shoes smell? I just love a genuine pair of well worn shoes that have been worn for years and built up some good aroma

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when you buy used shoes how long do you keep them?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links