Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How to make a girl's feet smelly? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How to make a girl's feet smelly?
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! My girlfriend and I both love foot fetish related things. I like worshipping her feet, and she likes having them worshipped. Well, we've encountered something we both want, and that's to be able to make her feet smelly/stinky. Only thing is, we're not sure of a sure-fire way to make it happen. I was hoping somebody here would be able to help me with this. My girlfriend and I would both appreciate it. We thought about wearing shoes with no socks, but wouldn't that just make her feet smell like shoes? We want her feet to become stinky strong. If any of you have a sure-fire way to bring the smelliness out of her feet, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get her to wear her oldest pair of shoes with the same socks on everyday.

I'm sure she will build up some stink by doing that. [Mmm]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can she jog or run? That will do it. Oh and you're a damn lucky man if you're both working on this. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some hardcore stenchsniffer in a footsniffing forum asked people to experiment with putting gelatin in her shoes so the bacteria have lots of food to grow with to cause extra stinky stench.

Surprisingly, even the hardcore stench fanatics seemed turned off by the idea and said they prefered the natural course for stinkiness.

Just thought I'd share the experiment idea in case you wanted to try it and report back if it really makes them extra stinky

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. That's pretty extreme. I think I might just go with her wearing the same pair of socks. Also when she wears sandals all day we've noticed that it gives a good natural smell. And thank you, I am lucky. Lol. She started out thinking my foot fetish stuff was cute, now she's startled to find out over time it caused her to become sexually stimulated by it, too. Hah. Anyway, I'll try some of these ideas. To be honest, we don't even know if a strong smell will turn me on, we just want to give it a shot. When her foot has a light natural odor to it from wearing sandals all day, I really like it. I guess we're finding out how strong I enjoy it the most at. Anyway, thank.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My god your girlfriend will particapate in this? you are one lucky guy. I have the ultimate way to make her feet smell it is sure fire. The best way and even if she has no natural smell is for her to wear tight socks and long leather riding boots, the way these boots really pinch the feet and they are so confined and tight that her feet will smell strong, the hotter weather also imagine the sweat gathering and of course some riding or maybe jogging with them on will work up a smell
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you go on wilkopedia(i think thats the name)and look up foot odor,they tell you.basicly stay away from cotton socks,they are less likely to cause foot odor.nylon or any other material can cause it,and make sure the socks fit tightly.and yes,regaurdless what people think,i have found that wearing sandles all day acually makes feet have an odor,possibly more that reg shoes would.speaking of odor,sad story happend to me yesterday.my gf got a pair of slingback heels/sandles for a special ocation so knowing it would cause odor(and knowing she was nervouse from the ocation,wich in return casues sweating)i was acually aroused knowing her feet were going to have odor.in a random convo with her on the way back she tells me a relitive gave her goldbaum powder cause her feet were overly moist from sweat and hurting from the heel.i was a very,very upset man by this and pray i find this powder in her house so i can dispose it as soon as possible lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im whould go with sneakers with out no socks

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find that flip-flops makes for the 'smelliest' type of feet and i stay away from such!!!! just not my cup of tea.

gelatin? gosh.. that is going hi-tech for a smell!!!!

vineofthorns..... i'm so sorry to hear that!!!! i remember the day my lady told me she was going to try somthing like that... i said no and i'm putting my foot down!! she laughed but was also very surprised. i told her i wasn't kidding when i said i liked the scent of her feet after she wore pumps!!

i think she's been using somehting and not telling me, because now she's got much less of the sweat scent i like in her perfumed leather scent she gets in pumps. oh well.....

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rpm,I hear ya on that because I find it weird that my girlfriend wears pretty much combat boots all the time,in 80 degrees she will be wearing them,so you would think they would stink right?? WROONG!! I will take em out and they are very moist,but no odor aside from like soap or detergent,and it makes noo sence to me,yet she will wear sanles every once ina wile and her feet are dank,I just don't get it,but I think maybe now I do.I think she mighta goldbaum powderd all of her doc martins and just never told me,its the onely thing I can think of.as crazy as this may sound,if I found that to be fact,I'd feel decieved lol
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Rpm,I hear ya on that because I find it weird that my girlfriend wears pretty much combat boots all the time,in 80 degrees she will be wearing them,so you would think they would stink right?? WROONG!! I will take em out and they are very moist,but no odor aside from like soap or detergent,and it makes noo sence to me,yet she will wear sanles every once ina wile and her feet are dank,I just don't get it,but I think maybe now I do.I think she mighta goldbaum powderd all of her doc martins and just never told me,its the onely thing I can think of.as crazy as this may sound,if I found that to be fact,I'd feel decieved lol
yummyflipflops
Board Regular
Member # 12895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yummyflipflops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try flip flops or casual sneakers with thinner socks (non sport variety). Don't try any canvas sneakers though, leaves a totally different smell.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vineofthorns... i hear ya about the whole deception feeling....

i also know that some folks just don't have smelly feet.. for whatever the reason and no matter the footwear. they just don't really pour out the smell. not sure why that is.

some boots, i hear, have the kind of built in odor protection... due to the fact they hold your feet hot. i had a pair of work boots with that feature in them... i used to work super hard with them, and not a sign of smell to them no matter how hard i sweat.

however, i will be asking my lady tonight.. because now it's 'bugging' me to find out why her feet don't carry their usual aroma I enjoy so much!!! if she's been 'treating' them behind my back.. i'm not going to be pleased... but i'll live nonetheless

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julia exposed
Major Player
Member # 9025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julia exposed   Author's Homepage   Email Julia exposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by punkluvsfeet:
im whould go with sneakers with out no socks

Bingo, that works for me...my feet get hella stinky doing that. Really any closed toe shoes worn without socks for a while will do the trick.

--------------------
Visit
feetexposure to see all my pics
 -

Posts: 241 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

I was also thinking about having her contiously wearing the same socks. So it doesn't matter if she puts her feet in the shower, she puts them back into the same pair of socks, so by the fourth or fifth day, I'd think that her feet should get pretty smelly, hopefully. I thought if she wore shooes without socks, her feet would just smell like leather.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links