Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » GiGi I love You

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GiGi I love You
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmm just saw some of her videos on your tube. yummy!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi jack

thanks for the comment [Smile] glad you like them , lol, i guess i cant hide, lol, i kind of put them up there just for fun. [Smile] you saved yourself $4 as those two clips are also on my clips store, but better quality.

thanks again and glad you enjoy them and hope you use them well [Jerkoff] [Smile]

kisses
gigi

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aron
Loyal Member
Member # 13913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tried to search 4 the vids couldnt find lol....i guess you still hid well from me gigi.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics. I love those red high heels and red toenails. Especially the pic where you kiss your own foot.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, here is the link......LOL so much for hiding, lol. its not the best quality as you tube really compresses them....i guess this is my public service announcement to the wu people.

let me know what you think, i have alot of these types on my clips store but these are free below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE8SQ7WroRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCa0H_8XmQE

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigi:
hi jack

thanks for the comment [Smile] glad you like them , lol, i guess i cant hide, lol, i kind of put them up there just for fun. [Smile] you saved yourself $4 as those two clips are also on my clips store, but better quality.

thanks again and glad you enjoy them and hope you use them well [Jerkoff] [Smile]

kisses
gigi

Thank you Gigi you truly are a Goddess and would love to be your foot slave.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree there, VERY attractive...not just the feet

eSC

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peter verr
Board Regular
Member # 14670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peter verr   Email peter verr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit Gigi, i started jerking with the first clip and had meself under control watching the first one, when the second clip started i felt my balls contracting, just too hot !!!. I came after less than one minute in the second clip....keep up the good worrk Gigi, you rock!!
Posts: 32 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#2 had me going... you know why, Gigi? RRS Baby! [Woot] [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot, hot, hot

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigi:
ok, here is the link......LOL so much for hiding, lol. its not the best quality as you tube really compresses them....i guess this is my public service announcement to the wu people.

let me know what you think, i have alot of these types on my clips store but these are free below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE8SQ7WroRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCa0H_8XmQE

Hi Gigi,I just wanted to say something besides "you have awesome feet" and "you are sooo sexy" (which is true in both cases of course [Big Grin] ).

I think that by posting the link to those two free clips of Yours You proved to all of us that you have a real passion for what you do,and that you don't do it for the money (or that money is not the main reason that keeps you going on),or else I don't think you'd ever put for free on youtube some material that you are selling.

I just wanted to give You all my respect for that.

[Thumbs Up]

Ok,I cut the "blah blah blah" off and go to watch them too.

[Big Grin] Thanks a lot Gigi.You rule. [Big Grin]

[ May 29, 2006, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Civis Romanus Sum ]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those clips were like I expected them to be: AWESOME.

[Thud] [Bow Down] [Thud]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links