Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lili (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lili
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a girlfriend, or pay for some one to be one on a hourly basis once or twice a week. Or, and this is probably best, marry one of the millions of Russian chicks who want to escape the cold Russian winters and constant diets of turnip soup. Those girls will do ANYTHING for citizenship.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gibarian
Major Player
Member # 11661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gibarian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you get a girlfriend and have sex and do some foot stuff i'm sure you'll be fine. i actually have a problem with getting a woody in public sometimes lol cause of all the hot feet... i wouldn't worry about it so much, as long as you don't go grabbing some chicks feet in a public place which is way un-called for.

omg i hope the girls never ask for a foot massage...if they do, and you get a woody..just tell them honestly that you are very attracted to womens legs and feet...make sure you say LEGS aswell...cause then they don't look at you like you have 3 heads.

it's only natural man, i would worry if you DIDN'T get excited at all sexually with ANYTHING.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just realised somthing wile looking back @ this post;you mention anxiety,feeling or being withdrawn,and the compulsion to to touch yourself if you get the chance after seeing feet(compulsive behavior).I'm wondering if maybe your going through a "nervouse breakdown" so to speak,those are all symtoms of somthing in that department,and it may not be just cause you haven't gotten laid.
If you are in a city where there's foot parties,attend one,and see how you feel afterwords.also see if you can hook up with a pro dom,maybe they will allow you to do whatever you want to yourself and their feet

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude,

i once was told.... 'what you focus on is what grows'. if you're so focused on feet.. soon,that is all you'll know and care about and want and dream of and obsess about. that is not healthy... to be so intently focused it messes up your life's routine.

if this gets too out of hand.. you may not function very well in life.

time to hang back and refocus. getting laid and having a girlfriend won't solve anything. Especially considering most girlfriends want to be cherished as a person, not the provider of feet for your fun!!!! and if you're too focused on feet, she's not going to stay long (even the russian ones who need their legal papers.. once they have the papers, they'll leave you too)

get some support to move on. get another hobby to help you ease your focuse and anxiety!!! regain your control of your impulses. then you can really enjoy life and romance!!!

my 2 cents on the matter

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
Get a girlfriend, or pay for some one to be one on a hourly basis once or twice a week. Or, and this is probably best, marry one of the millions of Russian chicks who want to escape the cold Russian winters and constant diets of turnip soup. Those girls will do ANYTHING for citizenship.

What part of Russia is Mrs. Craigy from???? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omg,i need feet.:
I dont know if its the spring weather, or if im starting to lose my mind. But my foot fetish is starting to get bothersome. I have a few female friends who come over and hang out with my roomates and I. I recently have had to excuse myself to my room when they come over, because they wear flip flops and open toed shoes. I have tried, and i cannot control myself. I start to sweat, i get a massive woody, i become so very nervous, and feel extreme anxiety. Today when Kayla came over i couldnt hold a conversation at all. I went to my room and had a panic attack. Even jerking off doesnt work very well anymore. This has been going on since spring started, and its getting worse everyday. I guess my question is, do you think this is seasonal? Do i have a bad problem that is permenant? or will this pass? I want to be my old self again. Thanks 4 reading.

so im not the only one, thank god for that. i thought i was the only one who starts to squirm and become really figity when im being teased by feet. Its a surreal feeling, i can hear my hear pump at a silly speed and my cock grows to a stupidly huge size! my body becomes some what paralysed.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caveman07
Board Regular
Member # 11468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caveman07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thanks 4 the responses, im 28, havent had a girlfriend ,or sex in over a year,"

There is the root of the problem my son.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
underthetoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 6176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for underthetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:

HAHAHAHAHA wicked [Smile] -sorry thats not helpful

just pay for some foot sex [Mmm]

Posts: 303 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im tempted to pay for feet too, im going to start getting quotes from massgae parlours soon. I do have a girlfriend but she does not have nice feet!! eww, lol (sorry) lol im ungreatful i know, but u kno, if she found it she would tell the world and freak because ive had this convo with her in teh past.

dan

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
im tempted to pay for feet too, im going to start getting quotes from massgae parlours soon. I do have a girlfriend but she does not have nice feet!! eww, lol (sorry) lol im ungreatful i know, but u kno, if she found it she would tell the world and freak because ive had this convo with her in teh past.

dan

If you're actually seeking to cheat, then just end the relationship and find someone else rather than paying =P
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qqqq
Board Regular
Member # 14615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qqqq         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to scratch this itch. If necessary, hire a professional who can provide the girl friend experience to you. Once experienced, hopefully on a more or less regular basis, this will not be such a struggle for you. You could then move on toward establishing a relationship with a lady with whom you could explore your sexuality without it appearing that you are desperate to breed. Confidence in yourself can conquer the quiet desperation so many of us experience.
I hope this is of service to you. Be well.

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links