Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot modeling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot modeling
Trix
Loyal Member
Member # 5218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Trix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend and I are wondering how she could get into the foot modeling business. I've posted pics of her on here before (Trixie), but she's wanting to get into something more. Any suggestions??
Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are you guys located?

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on what you're looking to do. There are a few sites out there that take sets you take and send out money for them. But most of them prefer to take the pics themselves, which is where personal preference comes into play.

My view, I don't want a guy with a foot fetish taking pictures of my girlfriend's feet. That is my job, and i'd prefer to not have someone being turned on by her in person.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romona Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 14511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romona Rockwell   Author's Homepage   Email Romona Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

Try www.love-feet.com

E-mail John and Tell him "Romona Rockwell" sent you.

He pays for pictures you take via paypal.

Hope this helps

Lots of love

Romona x x x

--------------------
 -

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just set up your own web site?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i contract for hire other girls for my video store which is foot fetish related for the most part. if interested, send a few photos to my email address and if you have a video camera with some basic lighting, i might be interested.
thanks
gigi
[Smile]

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links